Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 2 October 2010

Free Art Journaling class...

Just heard the news! Have you??

I love all things {Willowing}! & would really love to take part in some of Tam's awesome classes but seen as Santa already has my Wishlist ;) & I'm a summer babe I have or at least thought I had a long time to wait before I could join up for one of Tam's classes.

I love watching Tam's videos on YouTube. This girl is inspirational... & has got me through many a dark hour this last 2 years..with her fantastic talent as an artist & her inspirational outlook. :)

GUESS WHAT!!!! Tam is sharing her talents for free!

So why not sign up today!
 
 willowing.ning.com

See you in class! Don't be a stranger! Hugs, Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. Ooh sounds interesting, will defo check that out Gez, thanks :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! Sounds interesting..will give it a look see :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. That free class sounds fun just not sure I can spare more time at the moment - we shall see! - thanks for the inspiration that I get from your posts - I have just left you an award for having such a lovely blog on my blog - its at http://www.sunshinegirlnicola.blogspot.com/ - Nicki (aka Sunshine Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for my birthday wishes - do hope you are feeling better too!!! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling at least a little better honey?!? Just signed up via my iPod but will have a proper look in the morning..take care...(hugs) from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It should be a lot of fun - I hadn't heard of Tam before, but am really looking forward to it. Her works looks amazing. (I hope you won't lead me astray in class - LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx