Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 23 October 2010

A Grand Day Out!

Thank You Lindsay xxx for a lovely relaxing, inky, not too! messy morning art journaling today over at Topaz Crafts today.

We learnt loads! Got covered in Gesso!!! & had lots of fun.

A special Thank You to Brenda for tea & biscuits.xx Goodness, the morning was over way too quickly.

We are hoping to talk Lindsay into more Art Journaling classes in the New Year. :)


Ooooh, I can't wait for the boys to go to bed tonight! & I can have a play!


lots to finish off!

It was lovely to meet up with my very dear friend She. We tried our best to talk Chris into starting a blog!! & Amy joined us.. this lady has many hidden talents & is a natural at art journaling & YES, you can draw Amy ♥

I think we were all beaten by the clock :(


I was so lucky to come home with some gorgeous artwork. The tags are from She & the Atc's are from Lindsay & Chris.. Thank you so very much..xx I will treasure them :)

I hope the afternoon went well Lindsay & She.. can't wait to see what you blog :)

Thank you everyone for a super, super time.xxxx

9 comments:

  1. wow Gez what a great bundle of artwork there - so glad you enjoyed your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY delighted you had such a mega time !!! Oh I would love to visit the Topaz shop !! the artwork you collected is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a lovely time Gez. Those backgrounds look interesting, can't wait to see what you do with them next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great artwork Gez, sounds like you have had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had fun and didn't get scuppered by the vertigo - you made some fab stuff and got lots of lovely artwork to bring home, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo looks like you enjoyed yourself my lovely!!!! Looking forward to seeing those things finished! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like you had a fun and productive day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx