Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 28 October 2010

Mrs B's Simple Journal 2010

I have a secret to share! lol.. my {other} blog!! :)

It isn't crafty so I haven't shared it before but I wanted to link it into the Simple Woman's Daybook challenges so I needed to open the permissions..

It's just my rabbitings!

Saves having it on my crafty blog......... I'm planning to add it to my top bar & I've had a go but the main frame template wouldn't accept a closing < / div > for some reason aarh!  my technical assistant is fast asleep (typical, when I need her!!) hehe..

If you fancy popping by feel free... as I mentioned it's nothing crafty!

I'm planning to have my {other} blog made into a book one day... so again, by opening it up, it might encourage me to make some entries ;)

Thanks for listening to my ramblings.... Click HERE to visit!! love Gez ♥

10 comments:

  1. All sounds very complicated to me especially as I've just woken up!! LOL
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Joanne.. I have added a click 'here' button.. sorry for the confusion!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    I can see me making frequent visits to this {other} blog. I think it's great a idea (does that mean I'm nosey? Lol).
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea Gez !!! Wish I had the time to do something like that. I have became a follower and tried to leave a comment but it wont let me BOOO HOOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh will have a peak Junie.. thanks for letting me know..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just needed a button altering! Thanks.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea Gez - thanks for sharing (your Chrismas photos on there are beautiful x)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I visited your {other}blog this morning, great idea, didn't have time to leave a comment then as had to take number 2 dog to grooming, he now looks like a skinned rabbit!
    Thank you so much for the congrats on my WA much appreciated.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Gez you are a real whizz with your technical blog these days. :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx