Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 1 October 2010

Something Completely Different


How can it be Friday again?? oh well, it's time for a brand new challenge over at {Something Completely Different}.

This month anything goes.... that's right! 

We are having a month of colour!

This week I would like you to think about the colours around us outside...
oranges, browns, yellows... walking to Nursery with my little one each morning (studying the floor!)
we have seen some beautiful colours of leaves & that's my inspiration for this weeks challenge...

Hope you can join us!

autumn Atc....



I had great fun making these little Atc's for some very dear blogging friends when we met up recently for a full day of crafting & laughter with Lindsay Mason & I made one extra for a very special crafter! ;)

Lots of swooshing of DI's & embossing & I used a gorgeous little stamp called Moon Girl from Stampotique.

Thanks for calling. The DT have come up with some brilliant inspiration as always.. Thanks Team...xx

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

25 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Gez love the background and the image is so perfect!!!! Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Gez, I just love that little stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is glorious and I know that for real. Aren't I the lucky one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of this one Gez. That little stamp is so cute. If you're looking for more stamps check out the bargains I'm selling. Havent used my stamps for years so need to make room for my other crafts.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super challenge for this month and I love the colour combo you've chosen. Another totally goegous piece xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm one of those lucky lasses who has this ATC. I love it. Could do with a challenge just now so may just have a go. Hope you are ok.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't get me wrong but this makes me feel sad (in a good way) it is just such a gorgeous little piece of art and she looks so wistful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little work of art - as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous ATC....love those autumnal colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Swet little ATC, Moongirl looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, this is sooo sweet, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work Gez, love the autumnal colours and the image is so cute. Have a great weekend. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work Gez, love the autumnal colours and the image is so cute. Have a great weekend. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great ATC, love the background and the stamp you've used, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Gez, so much lovely detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great 'swooooshing' hun! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a beautiful ATC Gez I love the background and the colours you have used, the image is so sweet too.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lucky...lucky me! I can vouch that it is an adorable ATC...thanks for the colour combo challenge Gez and hope that pain problem is better today
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's lovely Gez. You're so clever with these

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's such a great Stampotique stamp and you've used it beautifully Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  23. クリスマスに1人だなんてこの日本最大級のコミュニティサイトモバゲーにはあなたと同じ境遇の方がわんさかいるのに!ご近所さんで探す?プロフで探す?出会い方はあなた次第!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx