Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 18 October 2010

Something Completely Different

On Friday I gave a toot, toot on my bloggie for the latest challenge over at Something Completely Different, see post below..

I didn't manage to submit my DT piece in time as getting out of bed these days is a major acheivment! It'll be 3 weeks on Wednesday since I started with vertigo & unfortunately, life is on hold at the moment :(

These things come to test us! Anyways, I've been having a little play this morning as my little one is at Nursery & couldn't resist the temptation to get inky any longer when I came across a piece of Tando chippie yesterday!

My piece hasn't gone quite to plan but I was determined to have go!


This weeks theme is anything orange & black chosen by the lovely Dawn.

Thanks for calling. Hugs, Gez.xx

** Please note the comments box is at the top of the post.. don't ask me why!!

20 comments:

  1. WOW Gez !!! I love this type of style but never know where to begin I do love looking at your creations !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your altered piece and love the new look blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are soon feeling better - how awful this vertigo must be.

    Lovely piece you have done - I love collage like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...Really hope you are better soon...my elderly aunty suffers from this quite badly sometime...you take care of you and rest as much as is possible with family life...

    Love your Tando piece - it's fab....x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous of course my lovely, sending you lots of gentle hugs XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I don't know what your plan was but I'd dump it if I was you 'cos this is gorgeous.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    Another gorgeous creation. I love the background and the colours. Brilliant crafting.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Gez. Sending love and hugs your way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gaz I'm so sorry to hear you are still suffering!!! Love & Hug's to a speedy recovery!!

    Love the project i's amazing Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear you're still suffering, it must be awful, but love the project, fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a gorgeous piece Gez - FAB! we'll have to turn that one into our new header!!

    Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great SCD for SCD! You must be worn out with the vertigo, here's hoping it finally takes a bow and moves out real soon now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh honey, I think it's about time you got better, OK? xx

    Love your SCD piece, by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you've managed some crafting - and it's lovely as usual - so sorry that the vertigo is still troubling you - hope and pray things improve very, very soon - hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tried to comment the other day but...no luck!! Hope it works now:) Love the collage effect looks great :)
    xoxo Sioux
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab piece, hope you start to feel better quickly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is fab!! love the little roses! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great to see your piece and you felt up to playing. What a great idea to use the SCD chipboard. I must decorate mine. Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  20. fioricet alcoholcheap fioricet

    Sixty history of berlin individuals have also produced disenchanted shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx