Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 29 October 2010

Something Completely Different

Wow! That was a quick week! even with the school hols! I've not been feeling too great over the last couple of days but I can share with you an Atc I made for the new challenge over at Something Completely Different

It's the very lovely Sioux's turn to pick a colour combo.....

claret & blue....

 

 I had sooooo much fun making this Atc & took some along with me to my art journaling class last weekend...

Isn't she cute! Peggy really appeals to me. I was lucky enough to be given her image as a RAK. I will be sad when they've all gone! Might just have to add her to my wish list!

 I had to scale down the Stampotique image by scanning & printing out the image for her to fit on the Atc!

I used Sakura glaze pens for colouring & Distress Inks for the background.
Hope you like my Atc.. Thanks for calling.

Have a great weekend. Hugs, Gez ♥


6 comments:

  1. Love your ATC, great background and image. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inky background....she looks a nightmare to cut out!! LOL
    xoxo Sioux
    Wishing more good days than bad..take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a super ATC, love the background and the image, hope you feel better soon.

    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D That's wonderful, love the image and the background. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx