Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 15 October 2010

Somthing Completely Different

It's time for a new challenge over at Something Completely Different this week & the DT have been very busy creating to inspire you.. The lovely Dawn has chosen this weeks challenge... go see!

I am MIA again this week but hope to be back soon.

Thanks so much for everyone's get well wishes, emails & text messages...XXX

Wishing everyone a happy weekend. Hugs, Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. The makeover is looking good, hope it didn't take too much effort to change over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope Joanne it didn't!! MY super duper awesome, talented DD held my hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking very swish loving the header! Sorry your poorly hun miss you Get well soon

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    Wow things have changed while I've been away ill. Love the makeover.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Gez this makeover is fantastic wish I had a DD to do something with my blog.
    Hope you will be feeling better soon.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog makeover is fantastic!!!! hope you feel better soon.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetheart, I LOVE your new look.....hope you are feeling better, much love, see you very soon S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. couldnt leave a msg below as there was nothing up top :)
    blog is looking fab honey, sorry to hear you havent being well and I soon hope the dreaded vertigo leaves you alone
    Take care
    deanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx