Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 2 October 2010

Totally Gorjuss challenge 50..

It's week 50 over at {Totally Gorjuss} & the Gorjussettes have been busy again creating some wonderful inspiration to share with you. We also have a very special Guest Designer joining us this week & one of Net's fabby sketches. What more could we want.. some challenge candy may be? .... sorted!

the sketch...

my DT card.


click to enlarge..


my arty shot!



I am lucky that Net has been very understanding about my family life over the past few months & kindly kept my DT place open for me. Isn't she Gorjuss! 

I just love working with Net's sketches & so I pulled out all the stops this week & had great fun getting, inky & shabby with my favourite Basic Grey papers.. that I can no longer find. :( awe!

It would be lovely if you get chance to join us this week. Especially as I'm in the bosses shoes!! ;) if you pop over to {Totally Gorjuss} you are sure to be inspired. :)

Thanks for calling & a great BIG Thank You if you get chance to leave a comment. Hugs, Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. Gorjuss card! I must try to colour in this type of image - lots of Promarkers but need to keep practicing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gez hun this really is awesome so love the colors you have used,and love that image such beautiful detail too love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and the colours are just beautiful!! Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sketches and you have put this card together just perfectly.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely 'gorjuss card' Gez ;-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Gez - or should I say gorjuss.....x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Gez and such a good sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely Gorjus Gez, Love the blues with that perfectly rolled backing paper. Lovely to see you over at mine, sorry I havn't been around much to come wave positive vibes around you. Hope you're finding some special moments
    Much Love
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful card Gez.love the coloring and the purple flower is fantastic...great work again :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! Love the soft colours and the amazing rose! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx