Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 16 October 2010

Totally Gorjuss

Happy 1st Birthday {Totally Gorgeous} Well Done to the talented Design Team & Net for her fantastic challenges & blog candy each week.

Sorry, I can't be part of the Team this week. My favourite colour too!

The Design Team have been very busy creating some gorjuss inspiration just for you... see you over there..

Have a great weekend.. Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. Awe big big HUGS for you my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really hoping that you feel better soon Gez. We are thinking about you and sending you positive thoughts to be on the mend. I love the piece that you've made...as I always do! Take care, love and hugs, Lindsay & David xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Gez, I hope you're feeling better soon. I can't believe you created something so lovely while you are feeling so rotten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job Gez. You haven't lost your touch,hope you are feeling better soon. Love your new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. Sorry to hear about the vertigo. Just a thought - could it be BPPVertigo (google it) my Dr thought I had vertigo and when I finally got referred to the hospital and diagnosed with BPPV they do a simple manoeuvre turning your head and it clears it - I have to go about once a year.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx