Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 23 October 2010

Totally Gorjuss

It's week 53 over at Totally Gorjuss...
how did that happen??

This weeks theme is......

.... sparkle

 

click to enlarge. I think you can just about see some sparkle!

 Papers by DCWV.. aren't they sweet!

There is lots more sparkle over at Totally Gorjuss 
& some scrummy challenge candy!

Thanks for calling.. Welcome to my 2 new blog followers..xx

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Whatever the weather.
Hugs, Gez ♥


8 comments:

  1. Oh Gez your card is just delightful !!! You are right those papers are gorjuss !!!! My new magnolia chrismtas images and magazine arrived yesterday OH I could hardly contain myself hee hee !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Gez, I really love all of your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, those papers are lovely and you have made a perfect card with them.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    This is a gorgeous card. I love the beautiful papers and Tilda is just so sweet. I am loving this one.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly is totally gorgous! Love the colours and those sparkly bits - yum
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous... love her cute red shoes! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh it sounds like you had a lovely time Gez and came home with some gorgeous art too.
    thanks so much for your welcome back to me on my blog. its good to be back and catching up
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a beautiful card . As always your coloring is amazing Gez :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx