Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 30 October 2010

Totally Gorjuss

It's time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss & what a spooky start to the week! Finally, this weeks challenge is up & running after many areas of the north west lost their internet connection last night.

Here is my DT card... this weeks theme is.. spooky!


Ooooh I had soooo much fun making this little card :) click to enlarge!

My favourite colours.. my favourite papers & one of my favourite Magnolia stamps... 
doesn't get much better than this for me! Net has kindly agreed to let me have some time out
while this vertigo passes.. it's making life very hard work... hopefully, I will still be around..

a little arty shot showing all the layers..


click to enlarge

Scrummy papers, Magnolia & Copic pens for colouring from the Craft Den.

Thanks for calling...

Happy crafting.. love Gez
x x

12 comments:

  1. I can see that would have been fun to make ;) Fab card :)
    I'm going to wave my magic wand to ensure your vertigo will soon be gone! Happy Hallowe'en Gez
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Halloween card! That is such a cute stamp, I love it.

    Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! Thanks for all your kind comments on my blog, I get my page protectors from Sarah's cards - they are by American crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween Gez...I of course am up far too early for a Sunday morning with the clocks gong back..very cute little card...
    We had no Internet connection up here either so it must have been pretty widespread as I know friends north of Inverness lost as well..must have been all those girlies trying to get their Take That tickets...ha ha...take care and have a great Halloween...Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love the colours. Sorry to hear about the vertigo, must be awful for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card i love this stamp myself hope you are feeling better soon x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabby card Gez. I love that net ribbon and have been after some for ages. I hope you are much better today so you can enjoy the festivities with the kiddies.
    Luv & hugs Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Gez. Love this card, no wonder you had fun making it. I love this stamp too. Sorry to hear the vertigo is no better. Take care hope you have a great weekend.
    happy Halloween/. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it. The flowers are gorgeous with the little spider lurking behind them, and Tilda is so cute with her little cute spider. Hope you are feeling better, my friend had Vertigo, and she said how bad it was. Take care. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez

    Happy Halloween!

    Gorgeous card - very spooky!!! lol

    Love the deep purple colours and the colouring.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry I haven't been visiting as much lately, but have now enjoyed my wander through your fab crafting. I tried to follow your other blog, but blogger still playing up (will try again soon) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx