Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 1 November 2010

365 Art Journaling calendar

I am happy to say I'm all caught up with my calendar pages! cor, life got a wee bit hectic after DD's return from China & the 6 weeks hols & everything else.. luckily, I kept notes on a calendar.. all I needed was some time to play catch up! Think I've made it..

Apologies for a rather long post!

My August pages...

click to enlarge..

August... I remember August being a rather rainy month! Like most of the school hols :( & what ever happened to the Indian summer that never showed :(

My September pages..


 click to enlarge

I still need to add some stamping.. but can't make up my mind! Oooh, a very odd month with lots of changes & the children heading off in different directions.

Really, I can never thank Kate enough for I have now captured lots of events that have happened throughout the year none more so than in September & I would never have guessed in my wildest dreams at the start of 2010 that my DD would ever be visitng China for 3 weeks in July... and it's all captured on my pages!

Thank You Kate from the bottom of my heart... 

Gez.XXX

~♥~


Onwards! I still have more to share! lol...


My October pages..





click to enlarge

I think I rather shot myself in the foot back in January by swooshing, inky backgrounds (& being an ever changing Gemini, it's been hard to continue with them!) but I felt I should stick with it for the year for continuity in my book.... think I'm glad that I have.. I just love them! & don't like covering them up!!

My November pages ~ ready!


click to enlarge

Oooh, can't wait to get started! My 9 yr son is thinking of joining as he has just loved looking at this year's pages..

& just to get back in Kate's 'good' books ;)

I've prepped my pages for December.. woohoo!



click to enlarge

I hope everyone enjoys looking at my pages as much as I've enjoyed making them.. they look fabulous altogether.. can't believe we are soooo close to the end now!

Don't forget to call over at the Kathyrn Wheel to see more glorious pages.. thanks for looking & leaving a comment if you are still awake. Hugs, Gez ♥


* should just add.. dispite Blogger's attempts at messing up my post! sorry, the line spacing is all over the place... & for some reason I can't enlarge the photos much when they are clicked on dispite them being massive!..  Blogger? %$£%**

31 comments:

  1. Such fab pages Gez and I know what you mean about documenting the days. It's so much more fun than writing a diary isn't it and the pictures etc bring back those memories.
    You are a girlie swot starting Decembers pages though!!!!
    What swirly stamp is that on September's pages please? I think I may need it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've so much enjoyed seeing the journal pages everyone has shared. Yours are always wonderful and this is going to be something to treasure.
    I'm almost tempted to have a go at making one for myself next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages Gez. I love how you make the block with the info on them . Fantastic page backgrounds ....love,love,love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pages glad you are catching up x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just need to say a hearty 'Blogger it!!' and move on ;-) These pages are gorgeous, I feel inspired whenever I see an update on your fabby calendar xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo really great pages, I love them. You really should be proud of those backgrounds! Love the Halloween people on Oct! K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These really are a joy to look at my lovely!!! As you say, so much has happened in your year that this is going to be a well thumbed journal when its all together! Your December looks amazing, so glad that you continued with your background theme XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are stunning pages, love all the doodling you do on them, I wish I'd the time to do that, it makes them so personal. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Gez, you really have been a busy bee haven't you.... I haven't even done October yet - prepped but that's as far as I got!!! Loving them all and I definitely think I will be joining in next year...hope you are feeling at least a little better...Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, stunning pages! Just love the colours on the december pages. You inspire me to have a go at this. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic Gez!!! I really like the different backgrounds, especially October! X x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gez,
    Your journal pages are awesome. Beautiful colours and patterns and what a way to keep your memories.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved looking at your pages ;) Gorgeous swooshy backgrounds :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me again! Still waiting for the goss on Mr M! LOL
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant pages, good to look back on at the end of the year. Love all the doodling. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have had no trouble enlarging your wonderful calendar pages Gez they are beautiful and I don't regret doing mine either. :) I love all your backgrounds and might try that with my November pages which I haven't started yet ooops! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous work Gez, glad you managed to catch up and hope you are feeling much better. Blogger is being a pain agin tonight. Love Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh hun these are just brilliant gosh really love all the doodling you have done,awesome hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Talk about catching up you have past us and left us behind December indeed! Your pages are stunning I particularly like August and October that could be 'cos they are my colours. I just love the way you do all the little drawings and doodles, it puts me to shame, I must try harder.
    Fantastic Gez love them.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. It was worth the wait...your pages are gorgeous Gez...love the backgrounds and get you - December prepped already! x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gosh - you have really been playing "catch up" and I am so glad. Was blown away with your earlier pages and have been looking forward to some more for a while now. Thanks for uploading them - they are all gorgeous but do love August especially.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love these calendar pages; fills me inspiration and wanting to have a go for myself, well, maybe next year - such a brilliant record to be able to look back on! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Blimey gez you have been busy! Lovely pages.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are delightful, Gez! Can't wait to see how the Nov & Dec ones look once finished!
    How's the vertigo? I think I am coming out in sympathy - I'm currently off work woth labyrinthitis!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh love all the pages Gez, lots of different colour schemes but all wonderful :-) Love your little drawings. Just as well you made notes 'cos I've found if I leave mine for more than a week I'm struggling - not that I have a full social life or anything LOL
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your calender pages are remarkable Gez and what a wonderful treasure you've made.
    Hope you can shake off the vertigo soon :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow,wow,wow! Lovely, lovely pages (however I'm not impressed that you have started December cos I haven't even started November yet!)Thank you for your thank you!!
    Your pages look awesome. I especially like the colours on September and I see you have the new Paperbag Studios house stamps. Fab! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  28. fabulous love the whole journaling style and the colours are just amazing!! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Gez, another gorgeous fairy in a lovely surround. great journal page my friend.
    Also ...
    I have a new Everyone wins challenge running to December for papercrafts (not digital ) and yep you heard it correctly - all entries win a prize.Its to celebrate my blog nearing the 300 followers mark. I thought you might be interested in joining in. I hope so :)
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx