Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 18 November 2010

Anything Goes challenge..

Time for a new challenge over at Anything Goes.

This weeks theme is called Let it snow...


(click to enlarge)

Ooooh.... this was soooooo much fun to make! I followed the instructions on page 16 of the December issue of Craft Stamper..

Altho.. getting the stamped image to shrink to the right size on shrink plastic is another story!! only, took me 4 attempts! hehe..


(reverse of gift bag..)



... different componements of the gift bag..

The Baroque die is just lovely.. I used Distress Inks for the background.. white embossing powder for the  trees & a gorgeous ornate plate.. all available from the Craft Den.

I spoke to Lynne on the telephone last Friday & received my order the next day.. can't be bad for an impatient crafter like me!

Luckily, I had a break from vertigo last weekend & I was able to have a little crafty me time... still no computer.. & it nearly cost a divorce getting help from home to upload my photographs  onto DD's laptop! ggr!

The Design Team have got some gorgeous inspiration to share with you over at Anything Goes. We had a whooping 154 players last week.. woohoo! Thank you everyone..xx

I've been suffering quite badly again from vertigo this week & can't spend long on my Netbook at all.. just waiting now for a referral to come through..

Hope everyone is well & keeping warm & safe in this bad weather.


Happy crafting, Gez.xx




15 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation Gez, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez

    Sorry I havent blog hopped by recently. Your gift bag is just stunning and I'm loving that journal page also (Sounds like every 9 year old not just yours LOL)

    Hope your referral comes through soon, in the meantime fingers crossed for some more good and crafting days ahead

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab gift bag love it x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gez ,job well done ,love the color theme too...Feel better soon Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Hope your referral comes through soon.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fabby and very fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Gez, love it. The colours are gorgeous. Glad your vertigo let you get some crafty time. Talk soon. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous! Hope you are better soon,lets hope that referral hurries up!
    Love Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely fab but I am so sorry that the vertigo is still bothering you. Wish there was something they could do to get you back to normal health.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's lovely, and good for you for persevering with the shrink plastic.
    Re. Art Journal Caravan - it has been a good year & I have enjoyed it but won't repeat. It consists of weekly prompts for journalling rather than any arty tips about how to decorate the journal. I would say there is more focus on digital but it's fine to do mixed media.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh hun this is just brilliant love what you have created here hun hope your referel comes soon hun hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic job, looks better than the original ;-). K x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx