Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 28 November 2010

Art Journal sneak peak!

I'm so excited to share a sneak peak with you!

Am I showing too much?



 I can't show you any more until it's been received into the arms of it's owner!

A couple a weeks ago I received a surprise email asking me if I'd like to complete a layout...

Well, what's a girl to say when she knows it belongs to one very special, inspirational lady!

Just hope my pages are worthy enough..

~♥~


Oooh, can I say a BIG Thank You for all your get well wishes for Tom.. he's off to the doctors 1st thing in the morning as he can't keep his AB's down & he's not eating. :(

Your support means so much. Love Gez.xxx



12 comments:

  1. Hope the doctor can prescribe something to make Tom better.

    Gez you are very cheeky and such a tease - we need to see more.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez!! What a tease you are! lol we WANT to see more.

    Good luck at the docs.
    L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will love to see the full reveal! Hope little one is soon better. They always go down quickly but also bounce back pretty quick too once the AB's get going. You take care too. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Tom and poor you, they frighten you to death do little ones and then they suddenly bounce back. I hope Tom soon gets better and you get some sleep.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh really hope tom gets better soon hun you take care too and look after yourself you are a tease cant wait to see more,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being asked to do a layout - and looking forward to seeing what you did. Thanks for the tease.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks exciting - can't wait to see the whole, Gez!
    Hope Tom is much better very soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. journal page looks interesting.. good luck with Tom. I've been there with Emma last year when she had flu and it's horrible at that age, you just want to take it off the dont you? Hope he's better soon K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sneaky peak! I thought that was really funny.

    Hugs to the little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We’re a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a community. Your weblog supplied us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous work!.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx