Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 1 November 2010

BF photo challenge

This month over on the Bubbly Funk forum it's my turn to set this month's photography promts..

 Thought I would share on my blog the first prompt of the week.

Polychromatic... describing many colours


I used to love joining in a photography blog challenge even tho I'm no photographer!
It was fun! & think is it worth starting a new challenge blog?

~♥~

I would just like to say a BIG 'Thank You'...XXX to the lovely crafters
that have joined my follower's list too.... I promise to pop by soon & say 'Hi'

Best wishes for a lovely week. Gez ♥

5 comments:

  1. What a fab ellie. All the colours of the rainbow. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gez how cute !!! I hope you are feeling better my friend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love these pages that you have been doing, just so so inspiring, I have had a close look at them all, just such a fabulous way of journaling a year! you really make me want to have a go next year...I have so many times intended to keep a diray but have not got very far!!! TFS Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx