Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 28 November 2010

Christmas MUST be in the air!

I must remember to include this photo in my JYC2010!


Every Christmas without fail for the last 16 years we have had medicine bottles in the background on our family Christmas photographs!


Oh what a scary 24 hours! My 3 yr old has been poorly with a bad cough all week & started with a temperature on Friday after Nursery.. by yesterday afternoon he was not eating or drinking..
& I couldn't get his temp to come down.. why do toddlers not understand that being sponged down
will help?? In the end he got too sick to complain.. cutting a long story short we ended up in hospital last night
getting him checked out as his temp wouldn't budge from 40.7 which is 104!

He was allowed home after it was discovered he has a bad case of tonsillitis & is on 24 hour watch for dehydration.. thinking after a few doses on antibiotics he would be on the mend today but no..
when I gave him the Ab's he sicked it all back up in no time..

So, after no sleep last night.. we faced going back to the hospital today..

but I'm happy to say Tom is taking his medicine in half spoonfuls this afternoon.

Scary how little ones can go downhill so quickly.

Think all I want for Christmas is some sleep!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Gez loads of healing hugs sent to little Tom and some zzzzz for you sweetie. x x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor Tom - and poor you - what a time you're having - sending you loads of hugs (wish I could be there to give them to you). I've just had a bit of a catch up with your crafting - fab as ever - and those pastels look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, poor Tom and poor you - hope he is on the mend now. Yes, children can get ill quickly. However, it is also true that they can recover just as quickly and be driving you to distraction in no time with their healthy exuberance! Hugs to both of you, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,

    Scary 24 hours. I hope Tom picks up soon.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scary stuff...healing wishes coming his way :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Gez, I am so sorry to hear Tom is ill, what a worry. Hope Tom feels better real soon, and you get some sleep. Don't forget to look after yourself. Love and hugs to you all Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. look forward to seeing the full thing! I am sure they will be amazing and so well recieved, I always find your journaling pages so inspiring! Infact it has made me want to have a go next year! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gez, thanks so much for your lovely comment. I bet this journal page is fab,you cant work out too much from the page but its looking very interesting from the peek.
    hope Tom gets some medical help and feels better soon
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo sounds interesting looking forward to the reveal. Hope Tom is feeling bags better have left you a blogg award on my blogg x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, what a scary time for you. I'm glad he is on the mend, its horrible when little ones get poorly.

    Hope he gets better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx