Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 27 November 2010

Journal Your Christmas 2010

Woohoo! it's nearly time again..



Many of my regular visitors will know I've been struggling with vertigo for the last 2 months.. but not being one to give in! I've managed to make a journal in anticipation of Shimelle's up & coming class starting soon...

It will be my 3rd year taking part in Shimelle's Christmas class & I have yet to complete an album from start to finish... so this year I thought I'd try something different.. a bit more like a junque journal (bits from here, there & everywhere!) .. fingers crossed.. it might just work for me!




 I knew the shape I wanted for my book & cut out a template from cereal box..



I then used the template to make sturdy covers from chipboard..


Let the fun begin! ...

gathering supplies.. from here.. there.. & everywhere!


I'm working on a pretty tight budget this year.. however.. I am really pleased with the goodies I have found & had great fun adding things to a collecting box..

Can't show you anymore yet!
Good luck
&
have fun if you are taking part in JYC2010. 

Happy crafting. Gez ♥

16 comments:

  1. That looks like it is going to be fun! Great supplies so far :)
    No snow here.....they say we will get a bit...but this little micro climate here may just keep it at bay yet! ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH your goodies look fun so far! Can't wait to see how your album progresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great collection of goodies for your album!!! I look forward to following your journey through December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks a great collection looking forward to following you through JYC x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pile of goodies, dont you feel saintly when you use all stash? lol x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you tease Gez - lol. You've made a wonderful start and have lots of assorted goodies there to play with. Look forward to seeing what you produce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know for sure that your journal will turn out fab. Hope you are getting better. Keep warm.
    Hugs
    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo Gez that sounds like fun! Recycling and journalling all in one. Love to see what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the inspiration, I am going to give this a try. I have a drawer full of chipboard books..just going for a rummage...

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I know it's going to be a gorgeous journal again. Can't wait to see it and hope you manage it ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo I am getting excited too my lovely!!! This will be my 3rd year as well & this year I am planning on doing mine more like a journal/diary!

    Loving the goodies you have collected so far! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really looking forward to it as well....and mine is a very similar shape!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope all the sickness is away soon !!! you have not had it easy lately !!!! SENDING HUGS we have loads of snow !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. all your supplies look so inviting!! Can't wait to see what you create with them

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh it's looking interesting, I can't wait to see what you do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx