Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 30 November 2010

JYC2010 ~ front covers



Ooooooh it's nearly time to start JYC2010 

so I thought I would just share with you my front covers today..

 I had great fun making a template & cutting my covers from chipboard.. see post HERE..

I've also cut a few pages ready for starting tomorrow..

click to enlarge

 A better shot of the front cover complete with ribbons!

click to enlarge

 I had geat fun adding a Tim Holtz fragment embellishment to the front cover...

click to enlarge

 arty shot! lol...

I am looking forward to in the morning & checking my inbox for Shimelle's email.


Good luck & happy crafting if you are taking part. 

Thanks for calling by & a big Thank You if you get chance to leave me a comment. (top of this post!)

Warm hugs, Gez

12 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    These are gorgeous. I can't wait to see your completed journal pages.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your covers!
    can't wait to get started tomorrow!
    alissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking gorgeous so far Gez. I don't know how you manage to do so much, but I'm glad you do xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo I am loving this idea...20and 10 for the year!!!

    I ma about to get all mine together :D

    Enjoy the course my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pages Gez not long to go now. Thanks for popping by my blogg and leaving a lovely comment I have left an award on my blogg for you feel free to join in the fun if you want but don't feel under any pressure x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, lovely shape and the swirls around the edges are gorgeous.Look forward to seeing what you put in it. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous front cover....need to get on with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good Gez, love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great covers Gez, I can't wait for tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh hun this is one beautiful tag,gosh love the image and the colurs are ace,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gez, this is gorgeous. could you tell me what the bottom two inks are please ? the pinks ?
    Hugs June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx