Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 5 November 2010

Something Completely Different

Time for a new challenge over at Something Completely Different & this week it's Laura's turn to choose a theme......

... houses


click to enlarge

This month we would be delighted if you get the chance to join our challenges.. you can make anything! a card, tag, Atc or something completely different... I decided to use the gorgeous new house stamps from Paperbag Studios & a gorgeous new background technique I learnt a couple of weeks ago when I attended Lindsay Mason's art journaling class & created a page in my art journal!

My vertigo has just hit it's 5th week & a referral is on the horizon next week. I'm officially not supposed to be on the computer.. please accept my apologies if I haven't called in a while... I had managed to get in front with the challenges over at Something Completely Different so that's why I'm blogging today.

It's been a tough old week in more ways than one for ALL of the DT this week. 
 Sending you all my love.XXX

Wishing everyone a peaceful weekend. Love Gez.xx






24 comments:

  1. Oh Gez I love this. Great minds think alike when it comes to choice of stamps. I keep looking at this little moon girl. Still haven't succumbed. I can feel my will weakening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, love it! Sorry to hear about your vertigo, can't be any fun for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Gez, really fab work, so sorry you're still suffering, take care.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    I love this lovely scene and the little fairy. Gorgeous colours.
    I am so sorry to hear about your vertigo. Please take care and look after yourself until this is investigated.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby journal houses....great background;)
    Hope your weekend is not too wobbly!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the little fairy has vertigo too, sat on a roof!! You are an expert at this journaling thing Gez. Fabulous. Hope you get this dizziness sorted real soon, 'til then, hold my hand and I'll keep you steady.
    Much luv and hugs
    Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page :-) Sending you lots of *hugs* and get well wishes Gez, this is going on too long and I hope they can sort it for you very soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page, super take on the challenge, try to have a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pages Gez - so pretty and I love the background too.

    Hope your weekend is as good as it can be with your vertigo. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Gez how gorgeous is this !!! It is sooooooooooo different, STUNNING I love it !!! Hoping you are well and thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wo whun this is one amazing page,just love what you have created here,hope you start to feel better soon,hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh looks lovely Gez.

    Hope you feel better soon x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just adorable, Gez.
    I'll do my best to have a go this week (yes, I know I've said that before...)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Gez,great choice of stamps and fab colours.Have a good bonfire night, stay safexx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous pages Gez I love those stamps bought them a while ago but not yet used them. Love the colours you have used.
    Hm I keep thinking you shouldn't be on the PC, not good. Hope they can do something for you soon.
    Take care and have as good a weekend as the vertigo allows.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful, Gez. Sending you lots of hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really, REALLY love this! REALLY! Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gez, hope you're feeling better today, and those boys of yoursxx

    Really love your piece this week, those stamps are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pages Gez. Hope you are feeling a little better and have had a good weekend. Take care talk soon Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope you are ok Gez and just popped in to say hello.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love those little houses and the soft colours, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These pages are fab, gez. Love the little moon girl sitting on the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx