Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 19 November 2010

Something Completely Different

It's Friday.. again? & time for a new challenge over at Something Completely Different.

This weeks challenge is numbers...

 
 

I am sneaking in with an art journal page again.. this week with the date stamp as my numbers...

click to enlarge..

Mr Ben is making quite a few apparences in my art journal at the moment!

I can't access any of my artwork saved on the hardrive of our computer.. & I don't have the foggest idea how to upload & crop photo's on DD's laptop... life is so frustrating at the moment coupled with vertigo :(

I must apologise again this week for being a bad blogger & not visiting many blogs. Promise I will try & catch up with everyone soon.xx

Thanks for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Keep warm. Hugs, Gez.xx

20 comments:

  1. That's a great journal page ;) You try and have a great weekend....
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Ben must have been chuffed!!! This is a brilliant page my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that page is just wonderful. Again, my fave Stampotique 'quirky' little characters.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page Gez !! I love that little character and the fence is cute !!! Hoping you are better !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great journal page, hope the vertigo is a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic Gez great colours,
    Have a great weekend.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    Fabulous journal page. You certainly don't seem to be without your problems at the minute. Hope things improve on all fronts.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page Gez, but I think Ben may need to see the dentist!!!!!
    I love the colours you've used. Please take care honey cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Journal page, that's so sweet, love the fence.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez
    Love the makeover and your page too. What did we do before journaling? Your little bag thingy from the craft stamper is just beautiful too. Must have a go at that one. Debbies original is a stunner and you've created one equally as gorgeous. Hope all is well.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute. I just love it. Great journal page. How are you doing?
    Many hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you are doing this, it's going to be a great album :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great journal page there Gez. Do we get to see what Ben has carved? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous page Gez :-) Can't believe I've only just seen it!
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love this - great that Ben is featuring in your super journal pages x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous page Gez,love the colours. I'll have to put Stampotique stamps on my wish list. Hope you feel better soon!
    Love Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Owww you've move to Ginger Bread land LOL love it. Not a lot of help but many people seem to be having computer problems at the moment, is it the inbuilt life expectancy falling due at Christmas!

    Just fell about laughing at this fabulous work of art it is brillient xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it, cant waite to see it when it is finished x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally totally cute page Gez... love those Stampotique stamps. Such a lot of fun and the fence is fab. Gorgeous colours too me lovely :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx