Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 26 November 2010

Something Completely Different

Goodness... it's Friday! & time for a new challenge over at Something Completely Different.

This week it's Dawn's turn to choose our new theme... snow! How did she know!!!

I'm in an Atc swap with a very dear friend from across the pond! but as usual I am behind.. even tho Vicky very kindly gave me 2 months! So sorry..xx I can't even email to apologise as we still have no puter :(

Sooooo... hoping Vicky doesn't mind a sneak peak as I've chosen one of the Atc's for this weeks challenge... altho, I'm sure my snow could be mistaken as frost!!! but you get the idea.. Promise to post them on Monday.


I've used a gorgeous House Mouse stamp & my trusty Copics from the Craft Den.

Thanks for calling. Hope you can join us this week.
Wishing everyone a warm & safe weekend. Hugs, Gez ♥




18 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    This is a gorgeous image and the colouring is fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring...it's just the perfect stocking! :)
    Keep warm this weekend....it's pretty chilly here but I bet it's colder where you are!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe he is so sweet! Beautiful colouring in my lovely, stay warm HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun how sweet is this wee chap which you have colred in so beautifully hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really appealing Gez. Love the colouring too. I reckon that's a dusting of snow.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. More scrumminess as always Gez You even have snow falling on the post (how cute?) I want some he he

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, this is so sweet, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab ATC Gez, such lovely colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. No you're not last honey. I got as far as priming my first page and that was it!!! See you over there...(((hugs))) Kirsti x x
    Ps what an awesome dad you have getting you the neocolours!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't mind at all :) I'm happy that beautiful atc is for me...yippee ...I used that same image on one for you ...but it looks very different indeed :)Your atc's are always worth the wait, you make fabulous ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful ATC Gez, I love your snow. K x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh thats fantastic and very generous of your dad. I am not sure what water soluble means about the pastels but bet they are fab.

    Also I popped by to let you know that i have posted about something special for Christmas at Dezinaworld and didnt want you to miss out. please pop by and check it out when you have time.
    have a lovely weekend my friend
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's really a lovely image, sweet little House Mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a gorgeous ATC Gez I'm sure your friend will love it...lucky you with the pastels too - hope you're feeling well enough to enjoy them xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another lovely card - reminds me I have a HM stamp somewhere and maybe now should get it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx