Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

WOYWW

Hi Woyww'ers everywhere.. & Happy Thanksgiving to my overseas visitors..

I've not had chance to join in for the last couple of weeks due to illness & having no puter :( It's 8 weeks today since I started with dizziness :(

DD is home & has a study day.. so she has kindly uploaded a couple of photos onto her laptop for me..

Sorry for the blurdy photos.. normally, I would have taken more shots.. but I didn't have that luxury this morning!


I'm busy making some House Mouse Atc's for a dear friend.. I've had 2 months but with being so poorly I haven't been crafting.. so I am glad for this little challenge to get me in the swing again.. altho, I am dreading using my Copics for colouring.. strange! but it's been a while.. I'm sure you know what I mean.. not sure if I've still got what it takes!

Yikes! I can't believe the dresser at the moment.... & this is when I'm not crafting??


weeeee.. we have sunshine!

I will try my best to visit lots of blogs.. looking forward to catching up with some dear Blog friends :)

If you haven't a clue why I'm showing off my mess... please pop over & visit the lovely Julia.

Happy crafting. Gez ♥


** sorry, again for the blurdiness.. just had a look on preview & the photos look better not enlarged! BLOGGER... ggrrr..??!!!

24 comments:

  1. Nice sunny picture :-)
    What are you doing with this toilet paper on your desk?#26

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! we have a toddler in the house & a potty upstairs & downstairs! I definately need to know where I put the roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind the blurred photo Gez, it gives us a chance to see things how you are seeing them just now. Hope that means you have passed the dizziness around and will get better soon.
    Hugs Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots to look at today! Enjoy the sunshine...while it lasts! LOL Hope the snow does not get you!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooodles of good stuff there! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez,
    Thanks for another glimpse of that fabulous Welsh Dresser. Awesome.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dresser, but it is full! Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya Gez
    hope you feelin better soon, lovely creative desk,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (16)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you are busy...hope you are feeling better and glad you have sunshine...we have flipping SNOW and it's FREEZING!!!!!...Take care...Kirsti...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab desk, still love that dresser, and I have loo roll too, but for other reasons....(it's camera shy, so it's not in my pic) Hope you're feeling better, I have some dizzy pills from he Doc, and (I was shocked) they worked!

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots to look at there, love your dresser
    C (74)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you're easing yourself back into crafting slowly Gez - wishing you a speedy recovery xx

    Sherry (105)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad to hear you're feeling rather better. Happy crafting.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  14. blurry or not, this is a lovely post hope you feel better soon,

    dx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the shelfs .. makes everything easy to get to.


    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin #47

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh lots of lovely projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow so beautiful card and lovely and sweet image
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your busy desk and dresser. Keep warm!
    Susan xxox #12

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad that you're on your way to crafty recovery. There's loads to look at on that dresser. Hope the pre-Copic tension is soon over; I'm sure it must be like riding a bike.

    Bernie #11

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the house mouse ATC and your dressers if gfab loads to look at thanks for sharing ~127

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gez hope you feel better soon. love the little ink house on the dresser.

    have a lovely weekend
    caroline #2

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad you are feeling a bit better and are able to start crafting again.

    Have a good weekend

    Alison x(45)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well you have got a busy desk here with lots of nice things to use. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 42)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx