Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 31 December 2010

2010 365 Art Journal - Complete!

The end or is it?

WOW!!!! Little did I know back in January 2010 I would ever actually, really!! see this project to the end.... but I have!!!!! yipeee.. I am so pleased. :D

I will try & link the page titles to the blog posts when they were posted..... but I wanted to blog this post before the end of the year... so you could see the pages altogether. :)

Back in January 2010 I discovered via Sharon at My Little Pad a fantastic 365 day art journalling calendar challenge over at The Kathryn Wheel. The idea came from Jill at Third Age Musings... the rest as they say...

Kate has spear headed the monthly challenge & helped keep us going with encouragement throughout the year.. Thank you so very much Kate.xxx

I worked on A4 watercolour paper & hope to use my Bind-it-all to make it into a book when everyone is back at school next week & I have some crafty time.....

Here goes...............


January 2010
click to enlarge

February 2010
click to enlarge

March 2010
click to enlarge

April 2010
click to enlarge

May 2010
click to enlarge

June 2010
click to enlarge

July 2010
click to enlarge

August 2010
click to enlarge

September 2010
click to enlarge

October 2010
click to enlarge

November 2010
click to enlarge... still work in progress.. vertigo pretty bad this month!


December 2010
click to enlarge...



THIS WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!

THANK YOU KATE ♥♥
(fancy joining us in 2011... pop over to Kate's)

Think I need a lie down now after this posting hehe.. & you too!! Thank you so much for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance.

It's been a year of ups & downs.. mostly recorded on my pages... I appreciate everyone's comments throughout the year & the love & support that I have been given by you.xx it's been tough at times!

I was so lost when my DD just 16 went to study at Beijing Uni for 3 weeks & blogging her intinerary & your comments kept me going! Heartfelt thank you's.XXX

I'm feeling a little bit sad as one of the challenge blogs I have been a part of from the start as closed down today & I feel a little lost!! I am hoping to have lots of new things planned for the New Year & did I tell you my daughter is off globe trotting again... this time studying volcanoes?? more later! ;) don't think I will be as worried this time! .......... she says... hehe... enough rambling!!..
 

Wishing everyone in Blogland..
new friends & old..
followers & brand new ones
a peaceful, happy, healthy
New Year.
XXX

Gez ♥




29 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow your calendar pages look totally fab! You should feel very proud of yourself for keeping up for a whole year (I know I do!!). So glad you are joining in the fun again. Looking forward to seeing lots more of your gorgeous pages throughout the year.
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Gez your Journal just looks amazing when you see it all together WOW you should be truly proud of yourself !!! May I wish you and your family a VERY HAPPY AND HEALTH NEW YEAR I know it has not been an easy year for you !!! HUGS ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez your journal looks GORGEOUS - Well done in keeping up with the challenge.
    Hoping for better things for you and your family in 2011 - I think this last year has been a trying time for many.

    Looking forward to seeing your 2011 pages.

    Chris x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Gez!

    Wonderful project congratulations on completing it and creating such a wonderful record of your year. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab pages!! They all look so wonderful I couldn't choose a favourite

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastico Gez...well done for completing - I love them all but my favourite one is February!!! Sucker for love I think:0)...Have a fabulous new year and wishing you and yours all the best for 2011...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Loads of love, Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Gez your calendar pages are brilliant, have only made January 2011 at the moment and you have inspired me to get on with making some others. Happy New Year Gez, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh well done Gez, such an achievement considering the year you have had.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and the family.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gez they look fantastic all together. It really has been fun hasn't it?
    Loving the records and I'm remembering quite a lot of your troubles you've had this year as I read through.
    I hope that 2011 brings your health back to what it should be and that you and your family have a great year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Gez, you journal is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pages Gez. Happy New year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's SO good to see all those pages together. They sure make an impact. I'm racing against the clock to wish you a safe, fun filled, joyous New Year filled with lots of new art and friendships. Happy New Year, dear new friend. BTW, I love the card you made for Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have followed your progress throughout time and never imagined I would see them all together.
    Absolutely fantastic Gez, lovely artwork, a great achievement, something to treasure.
    May I take this opportunity to wish you all a Wonderful New Year, and may your health improve.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow wow wow wow your calendar rock. Wonderful designs all. I love it and I hope I find the time for this year.

    Happy New Year my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabby journal - love it! Happy New Year Gezzy, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic pages Gez, they look great altogether like this - I hope you have fun binding them all :)
    Had a chuckle at you saying you won't worry about your daughter going off to study volcanoes... so long as they're not active and puthering out ash clouds eh?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic calendar Gez and wow your daughter is off again - she is a globetrotter.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic crafting - you must be very proud of this. And wow to Rachel globetrotting again x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't know how you manage to do so much Gez with all your family committments. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your work is ASTOUNDING!! I'm blown away by this!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. An absolutely wonderful calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love it Gez! Happy new year to you and yours, I hope your vertigo decides to clear off soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow!!! These pages are wonderful and amazing! This is such a fantastic idea and yours is so very lovely! I would love to do this but I don't know if I would be able to keep it up for a whole year. Well done you!
    xoxo karen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely, I’m a sucker for it, intriquing, noteworthy and well-founded ideas. Make sure you create more exciting content in your.

    ReplyDelete
  26. [url=http://levitranowdirect.com/#tqbuy]cheap levitra online[/url] - levitra online , http://levitranowdirect.com/#uxnrh cheap levitra

    ReplyDelete
  27. [url=http://datingdirectlyservices.com/#rxlcm]dating seeking[/url] - online dating websites , http://datingdirectlyservices.com/#wjqjg relationships dating

    ReplyDelete
  28. [url=http://buyonlineaccutanenow.com/#qgfcz]accutane online[/url] - accutane without prescription , http://buyonlineaccutanenow.com/#nawvg buy generic accutane

    ReplyDelete
  29. A huge dick in my pussy,the warm wet tounge up my personal
    arse and cum as well as pussy juice all over me.
    Fuck, ozzy

    Feel free to visit my web site: hcg injections
    My web page - hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx