Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Anything Goes challenge..

Colours of the rainbow is the brand new challenge over at Anything Goes.

Tags seem to be every where at the moment in Blogland. I wonder why! hehe.. Here is my DT tag..



click to enlarge..

I had great fun using a couple of Crafty Individuals stamps, Distress Inks, charms & tickets from the Craft Den.

Hope you can join us this week. Thanks for calling. Gez.xx



6 comments:

  1. beautiful colours love the stamp too x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag and colours, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! Love the tag, the brairing you have done, and those fabulous pompoms!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx