Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 3 December 2010

Dyan's Art Journal..

Remember my sneak peak the other day? Well.....

I've heard this morning it's on it's way to............ Harrogate!

I can't tell you how delighted & nervous.. (nervous because you are working straight into someone else's journal. Yikes!!) ... I was when I was invited to complete an art journal entry into Dyan's art journal!!! from Art from the heart.

click to enlarge..

 There's lots of shimmer on these pages but as usual my camera hasn't picked it up!

My art journal pages tend to be about how I am feeling at the moment & I have to say it's been blue just lately not because of the cold!! but living coping with dizziness everyday.. it's not going to beat me tho!

The images from Lily Chilvers Octopode Factory were perfect for my pages.


I can't tell you the lift it gave me when I opened the parcel containing Dyan's journal.. it's simply stunning..

not sure Dyan will call by my little bloggie but I didn't have dizzines for 4 whole days when it arrived...

think I need it back!!!!!!! hehehe..

I have been so lucky to have been given this opportunity I hope Dyan likes my pages. :o)


It rates up there with Rachel going to Beijing Uni to study for 3 weeks. :)


I would like to say a special BIG Thank You to Pat for thinking of me....

I'm hoping to visit Harrogate next year & hopefully meet up with Pat & some other crafty bloggers.. can't wait!

I will have to make sure it's on a demonstration weekend. :D 


In the meantime I'm hoping to twist DH's arm as I NEED Dyan's Christmas downloads..

Dyan has a fabulous tag challenge running at the moment.

Hope everyone is keeping warm & has a safe & happy weekend.

Love & gluesticks Gez

 x x x
  



**Please note comments box up at the top of this post!**

24 comments:

  1. Oh Gez, these pages are just wonderful. I so agree with the wording on this piece. BIG HUGS for you & hope your colour changes soon sweetheart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab and colourful pages Gez I love the images too.
    It's about time that dizziness up'd and went xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done gez how exciting, love the images x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative, wonderful page. Can't image how you must be feeling. Take care and hope things start to improve soon. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page Gez...I love it...it's how I have been feeling for a little while now and can't seem to snap out of it...take care...Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellooooo!!!
    Oh Gez, how exciting for you! And very well deserved - your work is gorgeous and lovely!!
    Hope Tom is well and truly on the mend now ... maybe he's got the Christmas sickness out of the way early!?
    Love Suzie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely journal pages - Dyan will surely love these! Hope the dizziness gets better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab pages Gez, I love the funky look you've achieved - I'd love to be able to do something like this

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just amazing Gez, great choice of images and your composition is fab! Sorry to hear about the dizziness. I get vertigo about once a year and it totally sucks... so I can sympathise big time. Hope you are feeling better soon, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I reckon your journaling is world class. So very clever. Good on you for continuing the 'woozy' battle, 'cos you will beat it.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gez,
    These are brilliantly coloured pages. I love the sketches and the fact that they reflect how you were feeling at the time. Great work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Gez, thanks for visiting me and I have to say I love your head swapping pages, Im sure Dyan will love them too.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous pages Gez, Dyan will love them. Hope you feel better soon. Have a great weekend. Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a thrill! Hugs for a non dizzy weekend ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab work Gez,
    Hi my friend, there is something on my blog for you
    Hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful pages Gez but then again I knew they would be.

    Hope your hasband gets your hints and that the downloads appear in your inbox for Christmas.

    x :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. They're on their way Tracey!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous journal pages, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tell DH from me that he is a wonderful man getting those downloads for you, hehe.
    I have been asked by L'pool Lou to let you know she has been trying to put a comment on here re Dy's journal pages but blogger won't let her so I am doing it for her. Anne says the pages are absolutely wonderful, loves it all colours and images and sentiments are so clever.
    Hugs Pat/Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow you have a commment from Kate I see and Kate agrees with me that Dy will love your pages. They are fantastic so creative and I love the sentiment.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your journalling is totally fabaroo - as is what you did for Dezinaworld challenge. Oh I do wish that dizziness would leave you - praying it won't be long now x

    ReplyDelete
  22. these are just brill!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx