Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 2 December 2010

Dezinaworld Everyone Wins Challenge

I'm skiing in at the very last minute to the 'Everyone Wins Challenge' over at Dezinaworld.

I've been wanting to join June's challenges for so long but with suffering from dizziness/lightheadedness over the last 9 weeks.. I can't tell you how bad the fog is that comes with it.. I have to really put my mind to things & was determined to do so yesterday when I saw June's reminder & her lovely freebies..

I've created an art journal page using some of June's freebies & used one of my favourite sayings.. I love to doodle while I'm waiting for the water to boil for my hot water bottle last thing at night & this is when my page sprung to life... 

*coughs* my water for my bottle had to be re-boiled 3 times!!! hehe.. 

Thanks for looking.xx


click to enlarge..

I just love this little lady she is morphed from 4 different sources...

There is still a tiny little squidge of time to join in... especially, if you are snowed in today. :D

Wishing everyone a warm & safe day.
Hugs Gez

14 comments:

  1. Oh Gez its just the cutest journal page. absolutely fabulous !! I love how you did the fishys and person its so 'cool' great art every day is absolutely spot on for this one
    thanks for joining in, yes snowed in here today again lol
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo this is an amazing page my lovely! Oh and it has even snowed here today! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really lovely Gez. Think I would have needed to fill my bottle several times to have completed a work of art like that :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Gez and love the sentiment, I've been doing just that while snowed in. I know what you mean about boiling the kettle 3 times, late at night I think oh I'll just do this and 3 hours later I'm still there.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe Pat.. that's me all over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez,
    Your journal papges are always so colourful and full of detail. This is beautifully done.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the page gez had to laugh tho i do that think oi just do that whilst kettle boils and then ....same as you x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab and colourful journal page Gez, love it.
    I'm the same as you - I put the wheatbag in the microwave and wander into the craft room while cleaning my teeth and end up half hour later reheating it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your journal pages are fabulous. Had to laugh at boiling the kettle I do that all the time... Hope you are feeling better Gez. Take care. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some cool dude (can females be dudes?) - love how you have built up your background - great pages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gez hoping all well !!! sorry not to have been around stuff on my mind .... your style and the creations you come up with are just STUNNING !!! I love the colours you use !!! TOTALLY ROCKS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aloha Gez,
    How are you and your lovely family doing? Sorry it's been a while since I visited your awesome blog. I emailed you but I think I got the wrong email.
    WOW! Your creations are stunning as always! Fabulous job!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous!!! Love those glasses! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx