Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 14 January 2011

2010 in review..

A little late...but I've got there..

What a year!

Thank you my dear blogging friends for being there for me.. for taking the time to leave comments. Your friendship is truly appreciated..xxx

There were lots of crafting & blogging in 2010, trying new things at the start of the year like art journaling & zentangles, online courses & meeting bloggers in real life at classes.. what fun!

Looking back through last year's blogging was quite reflective as I remember some sad times as well... & you were there for me.. thank you from the bottom of my heart...xx

I will share a few of my favourite posts..... bearing in mind I'm a Gemini... so my cutie crafty twin was arguing with my grungey twin what to add to the post! hehe..

January...

brought.... too much snow!


 a challenge card..




an inchie swap..




& the first time I joined WOYWW!



Oooh & the start of something big...  my 365 art journal calendar



February..

saw my 2nd 365 art journal page..

 


lots of building time!



  ... we got there in the end!!

a challenge tag..



  a surprise in the post! 

Thank You so very much Annie & Jo....XXX


  a birthday card for a new blogging friend :)





March..


saw my first ever class with Lindsay Mason..

Fairy Doors...



another inchie swap.. 


 notebook for a crafty friend :)



a memory box..



& an alter it challenge..



 April..


 Oooo new Sweetpea stamps - gorjuss!


 another cutie..



& a tag!



 This was so much fun... 
gift card cupcake for my GDT spot on Tuesday Taggers..




May..


saw my first digi download image..



 something completely different..



& a another Sweetpea image..




 June..
 
 Yeah! my Dad's welsh dresser arrived at my house..
& soon got filled up!!



 .. a rush to A&E.. with DS1



 shared an Atc with a friend :)



 July..

my daughter set off on a journey to the other side of the world..



 aaaaarh she was only 16 & had never flown before..eek


Thank You Etihad Airways for taking very good care of the students & for a lovely stop over in Abu Dhabi......

...... then another 8 hour flight onto Beijing, China 
to study Mandarin & culture for 3 weeks..
(longest 3 weeks of my life!)


luckily I knew Rae's intinerary & had great fun sharing it with you on my blog :)

...here are a few!






RELIEF!



I did manage a little crafting in July
& made Atc's for a friend..



August..

a FAB challenge/swap idea over at SCD.. lots of fun for everyone..

torso Atc's..



a challenge tag



& some very sad news.. the loss of our Mr Glenn..
(I am still cooking too much rice, pasta & vegetables!!)



an art journal page..



 another torso Atc..

September..



I know it's early for Halloween but it was a DT piece for Anything Goes..



Learn Something New online class with Shimelle



new shoes for college!


Yikes! home alone :( my baby started Nursery :(



& fabby do classes with Lindsay & the girls ;)





I said Good-bye to my Circle Journal...





 October..
 Atc's for friends :)


& birthday cards too




 more Atc's for swapping


DT challenge card 


 November..

tag for a dear friend..



 December..

more Atc swaps



House Mouse challenge card..



yeah! NeoII pastels! early Christmas present from my Dad.



gift bag


art journal pages..





Journal Your Christmas 2010



Ooooh & my entry into Dyan's art journal from Art from the Heart..



last 365 art journal pages of the year!


Phew!! ... thanks for looking.. sorry the comments box is at the top of the post...

Wonder what I will be previewing this time next year!!

Take care & thank you for calling. Gez



22 comments:

  1. wow hun what an amazing year you have had so much packed into it,and your cards,and art work hun is just well fantastic hers to 2011 hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gezz it has been quite a year for you !!! When I look back at some of your cards and projects WOW !!! quite inspirational. I have adored getting to know you and hopefully you will have a FANTASTIC 2011 !!!! HUGS HUGS HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing crafty year you have had Gez. Thanks for sharing it all.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a fab year, I just adore all your art.

    I hope 2011 is great for you my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic memories. A terrific post! And I have Moongirl ATC. I feel so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe how lovely to see all these lovely pics again! Your work has been a real pleasure to see my lovely! I do hope that 2011 is a brilliant year for you, HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    What a fantastic review of the year. I recognise so many of these. The memories come flooding back.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed that trip Gez. It also reminded me how utterly clever you are and how lucky I am that I actually own some of your art.
    Wow, if that was last year I can't wait for the projects from this.
    Hugs.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous arty year! :) With some sad but many happy memories thrown in. Thanks for the review
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really shows up your variety of styles and happiness to have a go at just about everything when you see it all collected together - fab crafty year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh Gez I remember so many of those events in your life last year. It certainly has been full on at yours!! It's ggreat having a second look at all of your craftiness. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gez you are one talented lady - I wish I could turn my hand to as many wonderful creations as you have made this year. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gez
    what an amazing and productive and interesting year you have had.thanks for sharing so much in your post.The family with the snowman photo is priceless :) thanks for the many swaps :) and I am looking foward to many more :)Hugs,Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely to see a review of your year, so many fantastic creations and styles!!!! Thanks for the inspiration and looking forward to see what you get up to this year! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your year Gez, I know it's been a bit up and down but your creativing never faltered and your created some amazing stuff.

    Looking forward to seeing what you do this year.

    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Gez - waht a wonderful round-up. What a yearful of fantastic crafting and other stuff )good and not so good) you had, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a great post - some fabulous artwork on there.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your review of 2010! Quite a year!! Love this piece too - the quote is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Gez, this calendar is fab ... i want one like this :)
    Oh i have a freebie today at my blog so please pop by and grab it before its gone. Have a lovely week my friend
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Gez, loving all that you do! Many thanks for your very kind words, they really mean a great deal to me. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So much to see and your talent knows no limits from jewellry to journaling ATC and the rest so many styles. that's why I love your work

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx