Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 2 January 2011

Christmas card challenge

New challenge blog  


There is a brand new challenge blog joined us in Blogland this week & while I have my Christmas stash still on the dresser I couldn't resist taking part...

This weeks theme is anything goes...



I have used Basic Grey papers & a couple of Stampotique stamps.. I wanted a shabby rustic look as I've made it for my DD & it's what she likes! The mushrooms are in reverse as I stamped onto the back of some BG paper so they would appear patterned on the front, forgot I'd have to fill in the details but I'm quite pleased..

Every Saturday Hazel will be setting a brand new challenge & also offering some great challenge candy..

Hopefully with Hazel's inspiration I might be organised for next Christmas!

Thanks for calling. Have a great week. Gez.xx

18 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking part in my first challenge on my new blog - much appreciated - and such a super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I like that Gez the colours are great and I love the little stocking hanging waiting to be filled.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Gez this is WOW I am completely in love with the look you have created !!! and you reversed the mushrooms !!! fantastic idea my friend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez...Just love this little fairy and the mushrooms. Great stamp! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. Hope you have a very Happy New Year! Off to visit Hazel now. :) Nan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Gez x love the look and hope I get time to join in the challenge too - have been busy this afternoon diecutting with my christmas new dies so should hopefully have all my stash ready to produce something LOL x Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog throughout 2010 - they are much appreciated and hope 2011 brings you fun and laughter and oodles of stash (and the time to play) x best wishes Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card....off to visit the challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gez your card is darling.
    Aabsolutely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like it, I just love Moon girl.The card is just perfect for a young girl your DD will love it I'm sure.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gez, great idea to organize for next christmas. Love what you have done with this one and those mushrooms are lovely
    hugs june

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! I would never have thought to use mushrooms...you really are very clever Gez. This is one goreous card!!! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous!! Love the image and colours...just magical.

    P.S...i have almost finished the base of my january pages...I dont want to sound overly gushy but it was genuianly watching what you did last year that made me want to give it a go. so thank you!!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card it's adorable very kewl with the reverse stamping. I'm sure she will love it :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy NY Gez

    Love your shrooms Gez very sweet

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me again lol.
    I just popped by to let you know I have added your gorgeous art to the new gallery at Dezinaworld site. You can see it here http://dezinaworld.weebly.com/gallery-of-papercrafts.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that's a good plan, I need to start on the Christmas cards now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh, MoonGirl!!! I have this stamp too! Your tag card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx