Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 27 January 2011

I've been tagged!

Ooo what a lovely surprise this morning to find a comment to say I have been tagged!

The very lovely Wipso has been tagged & has passed it on to me!




Wipso & her lovely sister Twiglet have been a very special part of my life this last 12 months & I can never thank them both enough for their kindness & friendship.

The aim of being tagged is to bring unknown, good blogs to light. Ooh I have a list of lovely blogs I like to visit & look forward to passing this tag on in the next couple of days.

Thank you so much Annie for thinking of me.xx

Have a great day.... I'm still stalking the postie!!!! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hehehe Is it old age or have I forgotten something important? Why are you stalking the postie?
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. There's a lot of love going around at the moment, the more the merrier, I say. And, aren't we all stalking the postman, Wipso? I'm always in a state of anticipation waiting for some goodie to arrive, and it is never soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez
    wow I have never heard of this before. Sounds very interesting though
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Gez. I bet you're having a whale of a time with those stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the card, and well done on the DT, you deserve it your craft work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx