Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 30 January 2011

Thank You..xx

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes & emails I received on my 'exciting news' post! I am still pinching myself.. here is a card I made for all the lovely crafters that visit my blog & take the time to leave a comment.

Thank You!

 Weasel is here thanking you on my behalf! 

A Big Thank You to Wendy at The Stamp Attic for whisking him in the post to me this week.xx

I am entering my card into this weeks challenge currently running over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge. This weeks challenge set by  Willy is to use the colour combination orange and turquoise.. I am really quite pleased with how my card turned out. Great colour combination.

Hope you can join in the fun over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge. This week is a Stampotique Originals stamps only challenge with a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals and there is also a chance of being the Guest Designer for March..

Thank you again for all your best wishes.. I look forward to sharing my first Stampotique DT creation with you all soon.

Wishing you a lovely Sunday. Gez.

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Gez!
    Happy Sunday!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card hun,love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Gez - I love Weasel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card...I also LOVE this colour combo!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Gezzzzzzzzzzzzz I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card !!!! I love the colours you have used and why would you not be on a DT your work is AMAZING !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Gez the colours are just wonderful together. Can't wait to see your first DT work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card Gez, love the splatter stamp, that's one of my favorites. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge and welcome to the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just purchased Weasel, he is fab and looks wonderful on your creation. I love this colour combination. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just fab! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Weasel is looking very dapper in turquoise and orange.
    Looking forward to your DT projects!!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Gez your card rock. Absolutely stunning design. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, Gez - and well done on the blog award x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card, love the paint splatter across the strip at the bottom and Weasel is strangely endearing, isn't he?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, a little odd indeed. However you have made a brilliant job of this. I love weasel on the norty step.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx