Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 6 February 2011

The Altered Alice challenge

I've been featured! I really wasn't sure if my entry was way!!!! off the mark... phew! I've been so worried that I had completely miss understood the instructions!!

Chapter 1's challenge is to make something that features a dress form, or to make something that changes in form! Please pop over to find out more details & see the wonderful inspiraton.

The BIG exciting news is that...


Stampotique Originals is sponsoring the Altered Alice challenge with a  $30 gift certificate for one lucky winner.

Here is my entry for the brand new Altered Alice monthly challange..

click to enlarge!

I love all things Alice & had great fun making this Atc for the challenge.. did you see the tiny candy canes in the little glass bottle! I knew straight away I wanted to use it on my Atc.. & the little Alice picture from a magazine was just the perfect size too! What better way than to pair Alice & the little bottle with the fabulous Tree stamp from Stampotique Originals

Please pop over & visit The Altered Alice challenge blog to see lots of wonderful inspiration. You can also visit Stampotique Designer's blog to see the Team's gorgeous artwork & inspiration.

 Good Luck & happy crafting. Gez


18 comments:

  1. Love your ATC and the little bottle with the candy canes is just wonderful, so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for creating this for The Altered Alice! It is just wonderful. It came in after last Sunday's post, so I held it for the next week's post. I think it is just wonderful, and I am glad you told us about the tiny candy canes - now that you have pointed them out I can see them but I had not noticed before! Just one more fabulous detail on a wonderful ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love it Gez and it's an ATC I would never have guessed looks much bigger than that!!! Boy I bet its gorgeous then and just perfect for Alive being so small on the occasion!!! Love it Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooh this is fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect atc . I thought it was bigger...great detail on this tiny size . well done , I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous, love it. The bottle with the candy canes in is perfect for this ATC. So a beautiful piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say Gez is WOW !!! I really need to look into this altering stuff because I am loving it ... ESPECIALLY YOUR CREATIONS !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny and fabulous card, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic Gez. The little bottle of candy canes is fab and all on an ATC!! Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow this is lovely.
    Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun ATC Gez, love the tiny bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooo this is just brilliant my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on "Alice" and I adore that tiny cane inside the bottle. What a fab find.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, the little bottle is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card, love how you've placed the little bottle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx