Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 24 February 2011

Atc's for Stitches..

...after having spoken to Lindsay I am able to share with you my secret project from 2 weeks ago! I was lucky enough to be asked by Lindsay if I would like to help with a little project she had in mind for her booth on the Personal Impressions stand at Stitches.. I was DELIGHTED!


 ... and excited to work with some of Lindsay's brand new designs from her new range of rubber stamps.

Lindsay made a spectacular house of cards from some of the Atc's that were made by Chris, Elaine, Joanne, Kathy, Shelia, myself & Lindsay and was admired by all... for more details see HERE.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today & leaving a comment if you get the chance. 
Have a great day. Gez





18 comments:

  1. Wow Gez. What an amazing selection of fab work. :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a wonderful selection of ATCs and congratulations. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    Little wonder your design and crafting talent is valued. This is a wonderful gallery of ATCs. Gorgeous work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your beautiful contribution to the display - your cards were wonderful! Lindsay x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful variety. They all 'fit' together so beautifully.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful variety. They all 'fit' together so beautifully.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look gorgeous Gez...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh Gez I saw these on the stand - they were all fabulous - it was the scarecrow one that really caught my eye - right up my street!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fab Gez, so much colour and detail. I'm not surprised you got asked to help out xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Gez you did theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee most amazing job !!! WELL DONE GIRL !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! I have been looking at this pic for ages, what an amazing collection of fabulous art work! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gez those are amazing it's not surprising you are on so many design teams.Thanks for your comment re my ATC and yes I would like to organise a swap with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful opportunity - congrats! And what a magnificent display of creativity x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gez, I have posted one of the pics I took at Stitches of the ATC house. It is amazing, loved it. Not linked it back to you yet or Lynsey having mega blogger trouble at the moment. Hope to later with mor epics. Have a great weekend. Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are like WOW that castle of card must have been an awesome sight to behold. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx