Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 24 February 2011

Blog Candy offer..

Jude is offering some simply gorgeous half term blog candy..over on her blog here at Crafts-International. Jude is away this week visiting her Dad and planning a shopping trip with June from Dezinaworld Hope you have a great time girls..xx

Jude's gorgeous blog candy

Thank you Jude for this lovely chance to win your blog candy.. 
wishing you well with your scan in a few weeks time..xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gez ... this is a lovely blog. I hope you are well. I've been thinking of you and feeling bad for not getting back to you before now. Thank you for the lovely comments you left for me. Bless your heart xx

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love this hun great layout,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx