Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Circle Journal

Today I am sharing with you the latest pages I've just completed for someone's Circle Journal.. I know she doesn't visit my blog so I am okay to blog!

It felt a bit strange posting on the pages uncompleted as they are to be completed when they get home.. it felt strange leaving blank areas for journaling...

...looks like Weasel is on the norty step! ;)


The title of the CJ is ... "You crack me up!" & the book is going to be full of little antedotes that she has shared with her young son.. here are both pages together...


.... something to do with smacking his Mum & him saying he was giving her bottom a high 5! & escaping being put on the norty step!

Special Thanks go to my model Tom who let me draw around his hand. :) & to Weasel from Stampotique Originals for volunteering to stand on the norty step!!

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Have a great day.. Gez

20 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - I so must get myself some Stampotique stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is a brilliant idea isn't it? I can see lots of journalling filling these gorgeous pages my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fab Gez. Love the design :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pages and think the idea of this journal is great...what a brilliant way to record all those things our children come out with!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh adore your pages hun,brilliant idea,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant pages they made me smile and weasel is just perfect for the "norty" step. Good idea recording what the children say as a teacher myself and colleagues often keep a list on the board of funny things the kids say, could write a book. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    These pages are beautiful. It would be great to see these when they are completed.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, fun, fun pages Gez! it's often quite hard to do a page for someone else isn't it? but I love the idea you came up with :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are brilliant Gez - I think he definately would be on that step. Lots!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous pages Gez! Like your use of Weasel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. just fab!!! Love the chandilier in the background!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. just toooo cute Gez - I'm sure we all know a young scamp (or two.. or three!) who this reminds us of LOL.

    Great pages

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee hee - very creative way to stay off the norty step. Great pages, love the hand print and Weasel obviosly lives in a very grand house with a chandelier like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha~! made me laugh! wonderful!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow really cool card Gez.
    Absolutely stunning. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiya Gez, Great pages xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks an intriguing CJ (I've got that one still to come - think I get it last) - great job with the pages x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx