Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 21 February 2011

Crazy Amigo Challenge

Here is my first attempt at a scrapling.. Nellie over at Dutch Stamptramp has inspired me to have a go.. & I would like to enter my scrapling into the Crazy Amigo Challenge.. (another first for me!)

first scrapling...
 click to enlarge

I have used some gorgeous stamps from Stampotique Originals for my scrapling and then made it into a tag! (Hope this is okay for the challenge..)

I inked the background to resemble the evening sky and then stamped the scrapling with the Tree stamp and then stamped  Daniel's Heart's into the background.. 

I stamped Batty onto white cardstock.. cut him out.. added him to the scrapling & gave him a coating of Glossy Accents.. the words.. Batty About You were also stamped onto white cardstock.. cut out & covered in Glossy Accents..

I've had so much fun making this.. Thank You Nellie for your wonderful inspiration..xx

I have a couple more scraplings to share with you later.. it's half term here in the UK and with the house full of children I certainly will be a midnight crafter this week! Catch you when I can!

Take care & have a good week.. thank you for leaving a comment if you get the chance.. happy crafting. Gez ♥

14 comments:

  1. Don't know scraplings but they look quite small. It's a lovely tag,lots of detail,cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez hoping you are well !!! This is so cool I love it !!! I went to Tim Holtz stamping class learning about inking, distressing etc at my local store I want to make a tag I find your so inspirational !!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. We WILL get you inky..messy before long Junie!! hehe.. glad you had fun..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag there Gez. Hope the house isn't too noisy tee hee. Something should arrive later in the week to quieten them down. ssssssh!


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scrapling tag, that bat is super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo I love scraplings! A brilliant way to use up bits of decorted paper etc! This is fabulous my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez,
    this si beautifully put together. I love the colours and the image.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cute, Gez - great idea for your scrapling. I have a little stack of these waiting to be used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you would like to be in with a chance to win a crafting apron please pop over to our shop blog and leave us a comment.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Gez especially the bats!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a fun little tag there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Gez! Good of you to give it a try, I really like the size and you made a beautiful one, great use of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation - what great images for a Scrapling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx