Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Sunday Stampers challenge

It's ages & ages & ages!! since I joined the Sunday Stampers challenge.. This week Hels as asked us to think about Time... something I could definately do with more of!!.......

Here is my tag..


click to enlarge

arty shot! ;)

 I started out with a basic white tag & used Distress Inks to ink the background.. 
I then stamped & embossed Moon Girl  & loosely attached her to the tag.. I wanted her wings to be free... as they should be :)

I stamped around the edge of the tag with Abstract Foliage & the freebie stamp from last months Craft Stamper magazine.. the sentiment stamp I've had for ever.. I'm not sure if it's from Stampers Anonymous?

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance. Gez ♥
 

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Gez. Please check out my blog. Maybe you can some up with some suggestions :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Tag Gez great colours and images! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Gez and thats one of my favourite stamps, you can't help but love her. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous tag! Your composition is great, Gez, and I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag, she looks great perched on a pocket watch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful tag, I love Moon girl, havent got her yet, another temptation for me. FYI wooden block, pack of 12 from Hobbycraft for 2 or 3 quid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute tag Gez....

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gez,
    I love this beautiful tag. Gorgeous colours, fabulous image and great sentiment.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this tag Gez - I too need a Moongirl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Gez, am loving MoonGirl, she is one of my faves :O)) Thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper hun x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooooooooh this is gorgeous!!! Loving the colours and the dimension you have created with the wings!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh hun this is a brilliant tag the colurs work so well,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Gez. I love the work you do with Moon Girl - such a sweet but melancholy (sp?) stamp. Another lovely piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow so wonderful Tag Gez. Awesome design. I love them.

    Have a lovely weekend my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fab tag gez, lovin the image.have a fab w/e xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab tag Gez, hope all is good with you.
    Please pop by my blog if you get time and grab the 24 hour freebie digi stamp (altered alice ) while its there.
    Have a wonderful and creative weekend
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful !!! Moon girl is so sweet, lovely background too - thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx