Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

A little birdie told me..

yesterday was not only St. Valentines day in a certain household but it was an important birthday too!

Here's a little card I attached to a surprise email!

click to enlarge

I had so much fun making this card and trusty Weasel came to my help.. I also used Relaxin.. (just what you should be doing on your birthday :).. unfortunately, the Royal Mail postal service in the UK let me down over the weekend :( but thankfully the little spider on the Birds and Bugs cube came to my rescue!

The images are coloured with Copic pens. Thanks for calling by my blog & leaving a comment if you get the chance. Have a great day.. Gez ♥

15 comments:

  1. Love the card Gez. Have seen 'Relaxin' before but at first glance here thought she had a baby laying on her lap LOL
    Sorry RM let you down, however I had reason to praise them at the weekend
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love those 2 together & the bug is great!!! Hope that Jim liked it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    Fabulous images on this fun card. Great crafting.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the images together and the spider is a fab addition. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love these images!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Gez Relaxin actually looks as if she is giving birth don't you think so very appropriate sign she is holding. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is brilliant, I so love the Stampotique stuff so much fun. Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and I'm sure Jim loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant!!! I love it......what a great card!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific card and so loving the humour. I get so annoyed about the RM not delivering when it should do so I sympathise with you. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha, what a fab card Gez....loving your Stampotique pieces, they're great xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun card! Love your colouring!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card Gez! Love that little spider and choice of colours is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx