Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 19 February 2011

Love Atc

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's day & you all got spoilt!

We didn't 'do' cards this year but here is a little 'love' Atc I showed my hubby before it went in the post!!

click to enlarge

DH thought it was cute so I made him one for his wallet!

I used Distress Inks for colouring the Atc & 2 of my favourite Stampotique Originals stamps..

          6109 Daniel's Hearts


I used a Sakura clear Glaze pen to add some accent to some of the hearts & Two Sticks.
 
I have linked this post to the Stampotique Designer's Blog which is jam packed full of inspiration if you have time to call over the weekend. 

Stampotique Originals also have a love theme challenge currently running over at the Stampotique Designers challenge with a chance to win a $30 $30 gift certificate for stamps.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend & have fun if you are off to Stitches.. Gez

21 comments:

  1. I love the ATC. Those stamps are great, the colours are fab too.
    Love and bugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that?! Not surprised hubby loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its just so beautiful Gez and such lovely images!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    This is absolutely gorgeous. I love all the hearts and the wee figure at the bottom. Wonderful crafting.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie again! Great use of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaah how lovely that your om has this in his wallet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Gez - so classy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute...I love it!!!
    My hubby loves things I make too...he has started to grow quite a collection of stuffed animals that I have hand knit and crochet....it's funny because he is such a man's man, ya know, and normally isn't into things like that but because I've made them by hand he loves them and frequently puts in his order..."Hey, you should make me a...." LoL

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    Whate'er we leave to God, God does and blesses us.-- Henry David Thoreau

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this gorgeous ATC. That's so sweet that your DH has it in his wallet shows how much he appreciates you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Love it.
    Not a tad excited, not!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this over on the Stampotique blog, it's fabulous! What a great ATC :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Two Sticks - what a fab little image! Great ATC Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Gez I love it.
    Lovely ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous ATC - and lovely that Mark now has one to himself x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love this, what a great combination of stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. well you have done,an amazing job on this just love it hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is adorable Gez. I also love your card below this and the way you coloured in the hearts with such soft muted tones!

    have a great day

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is gorgeous Gez. love the pink and black ...this heart stamp is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the subtle pinks you have used on this atc - it is a fun one in every way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx