Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 11 February 2011

Sorry! & Thank You...xx

I wanted to Thank all the lovely people who have taken the time to call by my blog & leave comments this week & to apologise for not having much time to blog hop at the moment.. 

I've been crafting in secret this week for a very dear lady & super talented artist & wanted to give the project my full attention as time is short... I can't reveal anything at all.... only to say.. at the end of the month there is a major event in the UK craft industry & I feel very honoured indeed to be apart of a very special project.. all will be revealed soon! It's SO exciting!!

I have loved reading everyone's comments this week & promise to pop by over the weekend...xx


 a tag for you...xx
 
 click to enlarge..

Lots of gorgeous Stampotique Originals stamping. The stamps are really deeply etched & stamp beautifully & delivery to the UK is fast.. I have used some of my favourite stamps.. the website is well worth a visit & you will be amazed to see all the styles of stamps available.... my wishlist is very long!

I miss you all.. take care. Promise to call soon.. hugs Gez ♥

 I'd like to say a very SPECIAL thank you to my lovely, blogging, crafty friend She for a super wonderful day today.. crafty shopping... lunch & lots of chatting & laughter... & didn't we behave!! ;) XXX

Oooh... & hubby too for letting me go out to play!! xx


23 comments:

  1. Fab tag Gez. It's good to hear you're keeping busy....that tells me you are feeling rather better now :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tag Gez. Can't wait to hear your news. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm, sounds like there is something VERY exciting to look forward to! Great tag, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, love the splash of colour and the images work perfectly together. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loe that tag, and you can't beat Stampotique! Have a good wekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are having a good time though :0)Looking forward to seeing what you are working on. :0)

    Fab tag too by the way . x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous!!!! great mix of images, and I love the monochrome look!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I like this tag a lot!! I need to know your news, you know I am too nosey for my own good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tag Gez, goes without saying that I adore the image and the colour is fab.
    Glad you had such a good day with SHE. XX
    PS. did you get my e-mail this week? luv P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a lovely day out. The tag is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh cant wait to hear your news hun,as for your tag its just brilliant ,you always add so much dimension love it hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there
    I've followed you from She's blog & i've crafted many funtimes with She on Lindsey's workshops over at Dawn Bibby's shop. I'd just like to stay that I think you are very talented and keep up the good work. I'm on she's grunge book swap and looking forward to seeing everybody's work:)
    take care
    Elx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tag, glad you had fun out with your friend today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo you tease!!!! Fab tag!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the black and white effect! It never fails to look stunning! All exciting stuff going on for you at the minute, and very well deserved. Can't wait to hear the details! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you had a nice time with She! Fab tag, love the grey tones!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the tag Gez :-)
    Ooh it sounds very exciting, can't wait to find out what's going on.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope all is going well, can't wait to see the finished project. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds intriguing - cant wait to see what you have been up to - fabby tag - thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx