Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Stampotique bookmark

Love is definately in the air! as we head towards St. Valentine's Day.. I've had so much fun making a bookmark for someone special!

click to enlarge..

I started out with white cardstock & inked the edges with Fired Brick Distress Ink & added a little doodling. I then stamped & embossed the Lovebirds stamp onto white cardstock. I used various Copic pens for colouring & cut out the image & placed on my bookmark.. I then stamped & embossed the sentiment stamp.. Today is a gift....

The stamps I have used are.. 

Thank you for looking & leaving a comment if you get a chance.xx

Don't forget to stop by the Stampotique Designers blog for lots of gorgeous inspiration using the wonderful stamps from Stampotique Originals. Gez ♥



15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feels like forever since I had a chance to visit hun, so sorry - absolutely adore this bookmark, it is stunning! The lovebirds are beautiful - they look a little like Net's birds - and the colours and sentiment are brilliant. Hope you are ok. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    This is a beautiful bookmark. I love the two lovebirds and the sentiment is brilliant.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo those lovebirds are new!!!! I am loving those hahaha! Gorgeous bookmark and the 'someone special' is a lucky person to have this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable, love the image and the colours. Have a great day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Gez this is fab great colouring and the heart made of birds adorable. It would also fir perfectly with our theme at Just for Fun if you fancy entering you'll be very welcome. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab bookmark, love the bird stamp and the sentiment is perfect - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these birds are growing on me, the more I see them. Great job with the bookmark and that sentiment is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat a wondeful tag Gez! Love how you coloured those sweet birds and the quote fits so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gez. Fab book mark love the image and quote. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow this is just stunning hun,brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx