Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Stampotique Designers challenge #25 - reveal!

The Stampotique Designers Challenge has an exciting new challenge to share with you & it's time for some more of our Design Team to share their creations with you this week.

Our hostess this week, Monique challenged our team to use a technique on their creation.  And, we decided to take it a step further and what better place to turn than Pat Huntoon of the Technique Junkie Newsletter  

Stampotique is teaming up with the Technique Junkies team to create using the Faux Barnwood Technique & have got some gorgeous artwork to share with you over the next two weeks along with our talented Guest Designer..

Here is my creation for the fabulous new challenge..

click to enlarge

This was soooo much fun! (do I always say that!!) Well, I mean it! Believe me.. if I can master this technique.. anyone can! & I have been using it lots & lots! (I am happy to answer any questions if I can help with any queries :) 

I have used some gorgeous stamps from Stampotique Originals 

2056 Tail Wagger (hope you like the little scarf I added to him!)

My Special Thanks must go to Kaz for her wonderful help & advice all the way!..xx

This week we give away 2 prizes this week along with 2 winners???  Pat Huntoon has been very gracious and is giving away one of the Fancy Folds and Motions CDs PLUS a two year, online only subscription (2010 and 2011 issues) for one winner and the other winner will be receiving a $30 gift certificate towards stamps to the Stampotique store.  We will randomly draw 2 winners for the prizes before our next challenge on March 9th.

Please pop over to the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog for full details.


Thank You for calling by my today & leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend & happy crafting. Gez ♥ 

34 comments:

  1. Love both of these latest projects. I'm going to have a go at that technique but don't think I'll master it like you have x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU WILL HAZEL! I promise..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is just a PERFECT TAKE on the challenge! I love dogs and that makes it all the better! lol Great card and your blog is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! The kennel is so realistic with that wood effect...I'm definitely giving this technique a go!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw how cute! Love this technique. Funnily enough I have been trying to master it but still not quite got it right. I will not give in though! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great technique and just love the cuteness!
    Happy weekend.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love his weathered kennel and the bandana look great on him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fabulous Gez - and what a fabulous technique this is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The technique has turned out fabulous for you, it looks really authentic and of course I love the dog, I must have this stamp but not seen it for sale in UK yet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab Gez, I love how you made it into a kennel.
    I need no thanks, it should go to Monique as it was her instructions that made me suss it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes loving the card cute little dog to. I have to get some petroleum jelly I really would like to give this a go. it looks fab

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. THUD!!!! Had to pick myself up off the floor for this one. Gez, this is AMAZING!!!!! What a sweet sweet doggie house!!!! That's a BRILLIANT idea for the Barnboard challenge.Wow! you are one talented chicklet!!!!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. So brilliant Gez! I fell in love with this little doggie in his gorgeous house the minute I saw him. What a stunning card you made with this technique and the combination of stamps you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your doggie is so cute with the faux barnwood.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh such a cute project Gez, lovely ;-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The card is cute and looks like you put some work in there. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. well done you on not giving up :)
    he's wuff-ley :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is brilliant, I love your dog and the crackle makes the perfect kennel. Every dog should have a scarf like yours lol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute, I love that technique, his little dog house is adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute! The dog house shape was perfect for your wonderfully created Faux Barnwood!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your crackle background perfect for the dog house.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  23. ohooo love this, I was just scribbling out a doggie with his kennel too, how weird! Love the crackley bits...I'm just 'drawing wood' on mine, and it has a roof. Might even have a chimney when I finish, Tv Ariel...dog bowl, mail box...etc
    Really cute!
    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cracle effect is great Gez, really authentic. And I love those heart flowers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh love that it has a fabulously crackily crackle! LOL
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous effect Gez and love your super dog as well. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this Gez and did try the technique but not following the instructions and totally messed mine up as it didn't crackle lol ... next time I will follow in instructions hahahaha

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. this is fab!!! Loving your paint effects! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your dog house.... Wonderful crackles.

    ReplyDelete
  30. So adorable, Jez! Wow, so many awesome details to discover in this piece!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. dI1A6r http://goedkopebestellen.webnode.nl/ yP8O0r [url=http://goedkopebestellen.webnode.nl/]uggs outlet[/url] sO8Y2s uggs kopen nN1Q5h
    jN8A0u http://canadabootsstore.webs.com/ uE8Q6g [url=http://canadabootsstore.webs.com/]uggs canada[/url] lG4W7u ugg canada mR9Z8q
    pR6U5h http://bottepascherfr.webnode.fr/ qK8B6e [url=http://bottepascherfr.webnode.fr/]ugg pas cher[/url] xM3A7i ugg pas cher wC8Q7e
    zD5G1y http://soldesbottespascher4.webnode.fr/ mP1P8n [url=http://soldesbottespascher4.webnode.fr/]ugg australia pas cher[/url] gX2K8s ugg australia pas cher xA1C9h
    bC9W6c http://bootoutlet.webs.com/ dM5D9r [url=http://bootoutlet.webs.com/]ugg boots outlet[/url] dH7R4m ugg factory outlet mD1T5r
    nL2M6d http://stivalibootitalia.webs.com/ lG2L9z [url=http://stivalibootitalia.webs.com/]ugg italia[/url] eG5K0v scarpe ugg pW7W8q

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx