Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 6 March 2011

Apologies, calendar pages & a sneak peak!

Morning, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. It's still freezing cold here!

For some reason Thunderbird is not collecting emails for us since yesterday! it's so annoying! my apologies for not emailing you! I haven't forgotten!

I just haven't had time to take pics of my 365 art journal calendar pages.. where is this year going..it's riddiculous!

January 2011
click to enlarge.. waste of time!! hehe..

 click to enlarge.. that's better!! (an hour later!!) hehe..

click to enlarge..

On the last blog post of last year.. I said I had some exciting news to share.. it wasn't crafty! it was that my DD has been picked to go to Italy to study volcanoes in the summer (I am so excited for her!) ..as it turned out I DID have some crafty news to share..as January unrolled! ..receiving an email I got the surprise of my life!

February 2011
click to enlarge

click to enlarge.. 
ooooh my chance to add some FAB stamps from Stampotique Originals

February was another exciting month with the chance to make some Atc's to go on a terrific house of cards at Stitches! Thank You Lindsay.xx
 photo taken yesterday at Lindsay's AWESOME!! class at Dawn Bibby's Design Studio..

 OOooh I spy 2 very special ladies in the background!!
March 2011 
 work in progress!

Not my most favourite month! ...it feels like someone is kneeling on my chest!!! .. nuff said!

I am very lucky to have some special friends.. who have been spoiling me! & so lucky to have made new ones this year on the most awesome DT around! Stampotique Designer's.

Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.  
~Author Unknown

It is nice to finally see signs of spring on the way!
a pic from my other blog!

I have been very blessed this year.. what an exciting start!

~♥~

oooh! I nearly forgot... my sneak peak!
I didn't go pink!!!!  (as I thought I would!)

My apologies for a long post! It was morning when I set out posting this..hehe.. 

I hope March is kind to you all this month.. I for one will be glad when it's over.. might prep my April pages today :) onwards & upwards! & would you belive I am BURSTING all over again to share some EXCITING news with you! how much can a girl take!!

Bye for now. Thank you for calling..
 Happy crafting. Gez

24 comments:

  1. oh gez your pages are just brilliant love those images you use great colors too hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW some start to the year! same DD who went to China last year? Another fabulous opportunity. With so much going on and to look forward to (oh more exciting news!) March will soon pass and then April May are going to be busy for all of us with so many Bank Holidays and special Sundays :) XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages and what an exciting time you are having....sounds a bit like me only mine is babies all the way :-)
    Long may your exciting times last :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The very same DD.. Zoe!
    I promise my 'other' exciting news is DEFINATELY not baby news! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thats a shame hahaha! Love the calendar and the sneak peak! I seem to use pink a lot lately, but it is good to vary colours. All exciting stuff for you!!!!! Brilliant!!!!! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all the inspiration and fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your calendar pages, gorgeous colours and lovin all your little drawings.
    Sneak peek looks interesting and more exciting news, can't wait.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning pages Gez and I'm loving the background for MArch.
    What wonderful news re your daughter - such a lucky lady but obviously works hard for her rewards. Plenty to journal about on your pages for sure.
    Beautiful w/end weather here too but yeah... oh sooooooo cold :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love your pages, and the bottles on Jan are absolutely delicious, then what a lovely surprise to get chosen for the Stampotique DT, and free stamps,grrrrrr I am super jealous :) Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pages. I love those bottles you have on the January pages. You've certainl had a mixed couple of months, but at least there were those highlights to uplift you when you weren't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!what a lot to feast my eyes on - and lots of excitement as well as other times for which I send you lots of hugs. Looking forward to hearing what the other exciting news is. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so lovely to see all your calender pages, I have been double clicking on the pages to have a good nosey....its fab you get to visit DB shop and do glasses...i only get there once a year...I cant belive she is closing it!!... Love the soft colours of your pages and all the details.

    Your tower of ATC's looks fab....and I cant wait to hear your big news!!!

    Thanks for all the inspiration,
    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great journal pages, lovely to see them all together! the sneak peek looks intriguing - lloking forward to seeing the whole box when you can show!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Gez your journal pages are just the best ever! Love those bottles and your doodles in each day, fabulous!
    That is the most scrumptious ATC tower ever too!
    So glad your very happy and bursting with good news :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. your pages are fab gez:)
    liking the sneak peek-can't wait to see it all-why can't we see it all!?
    hope you don't burst with all this excitment hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so clever at journalling and I love sharing your pages - good news or bad. What a lovely surprise to see you on Saturday. I wish I could book some workshops but still waiting 't's' hosp date. If I bribe you, will you tell me your news 'cos I can't wait.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Sweetheart...you deserve to be bursting with excitement, even if its generally a sad month for you. You have so much talent and you pages are just a joy to look at. I love your doodling everday and the dimensions of your journal are great!!! Lots of HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh gorgeous calendar pages. Love your little pics and doodling on each square :-) Well done for keeping up with the challenge so far. Looking forward to seeing your April pages! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant calendar pages Gez! Your doodles and drawings add so much character :) Enjoyed reading your news - what a great opportunity for your daughter too! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing journal pages, love them x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to your daughter, exciting news!
    I love your pages Gez, love the way you embellish your daily squares - I don't have time (well really I'm just to darn lazy hehe) Did you doodle on those bottles? they look fabulous :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. fabulous is all I can say, love,love ,love all your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. soo many pretty pages! i think january is my fave, and march looks great too! And congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx