Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Atc & post on non crafty blog..

Hope everyone is having a lovely day..we actually have signs of spring here today & I had a lovely walk with my young son after Nursery today instead of coming straight home.. lovely to breathe some fresh air & enjoy the sunshine.. (pics on my other blog..HERE)

Thank You for everyone's lovely comments on my DT challenge piece for Stampotique Designer's challenge ..see post below.. hope you get chance to try the faux barnwood technique.. it really is simple once you crack it!

Stampotique Designer's challenge blog has a great new Guest Designer for March.. I won't tell you too much only this lady is very talented & I know some of you will know her already..

I'm sharing an Atc with you today..

I coloured the background with Distress Inks & used some gorgeous stamps from Stampotique Originals on my Atc..


Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance. 
Happy crafting. Gez

14 comments:

  1. This is lovely - great colours and beautiful, simple stamping! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh adore this hun,just love it the colurs are just perfect,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATC, such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment on your ATC :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya gez,great ATC love the image xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Midge is very sweet, great ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ATC, colour is gorgeous. I love Midge too first used her on Dina's workshop at AFTH. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simple almost vintage look of your ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gez,

    it's so nice when the sun is out isn't it. Looks like Spring here too. Can I just say I love the lay out and tabs on your blog it's so nice and cheerie and easy to find stuff.

    Love that sentiment to. Consider your self picked ;0)

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my all-time fave quotes - great atc, lovely soft colour, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look of this creation Gez.

    I'm on the slow game of catch up to say thanks so much for your support these last few weeks whilst I have been missing from blogland.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the classic look of this ATC! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx