Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 3 March 2011

Circle Journal

I hope everyone is well & having a good week.. it's freezing here at the moment..everything was white first thing this morning!

I have a couple of circle journal pages to share with you today.. the Glossy Accents is still drying as I type!

My apologies to Hazel for being a couple of days late posting on her journal.. our printer decided it didn't want to print only in stripes!! & to Nicky too who is waiting to do the next pages.. hope I will be forgiven!

Hazel's theme had me thinking of a time I would like to go back & visit.. I really would love to go back in time 100 years to when my Nan was a young lady & to see & hear first hand all the stories she shared with me at the end of her life.. it would have been her Birthday on March 1st.. I miss her dearly..

..so I decided to make different pages of something I would really wish to do & that's pan for gold! we are a rather 'rock' orientated family.. my daughter is studying geology A level at the moment & visiting Pompeii in the summer... oooh I am green!!!! hehe..

Here are my pages.. don't you think Weasel would make a perfect prospector!

click to enlarge

I have used Graphic45 papers for the background..with the clock..it seemed perfect & my beloved Weasel from The Stamp Attic.

I added some beeswax along the bottom edge of my pages & some gold leaf then I stamped Swirl Stalks


Both pages together..

 click to enlarge

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Right.. better catch the post!

Happy crafting Gez



15 comments:

  1. its freezing here too hun,were is the sunshine,as for your circle journal hun its just brilliant,you really have a great,knack,for doing these hun,just perfect hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pages look fab Gez, I am sure Hazel will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was only 2 degres here this morning and very foggy....a really gloomy day :-(
    Really love all you have to show and tell today Gez.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pages, they are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely brilliant idea - you really had me thinking about when I would go back to - it's the French Court for me - Marie Antoinette - before she lost her head of course! Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... this is absolutely stunning, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab pages, love Weasel's sign!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pages Gez and you are right Weasel is perfect for this page. I am wondering how you have grunged up your pages I grunge mine but not as good as yours are.
    It's freezing here too and everywhere was white when I went to work this morning. How wonderful for DD to be going to Pompei,she is following in the foot steps of Sue Roddis's DH. XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great journaling pages, love the worn colors of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't resist having a look - perfect pages, Gez - love them - looking forward to eventually getting my journal back and seeing it irl. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Gez what an amazing creation. Wonderful work as always. Love them.

    Have a lovely weekend my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this is amazing!!!! Loving all the distressed edges! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pages - love weasel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW WOW WOW!!! These are fantastic pages honey, Weasel is perfect! Now I remember when you 1st started a CJ...you were so unsure and look at you now....you are really talented! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx