Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 25 March 2011

Groovy Chick Atc..

Here is a gorgeous little Atc I enjoyed making for a swap over on the Bubbly Funk forum.. this month's theme is.... frames..

I think this gorgeous little girlie is already for her holidays... complete with sun hat!

and her 'Dorothy' shoes from the Wizard of Oz film...

The background is coloured with Distress Inks.. Sakura Glaze pens for colouring & a blob of Glossy Accents on her hat & shoes..

The gorgeous bird stamp is from Stampotique Originals...doesn't she fit perfect on an Atc..

Thank You for calling.. it has been a beautiful day here today..definately sun hat weather!

Have a great weekend. Happy crafting. Gez

16 comments:

  1. Love the stripey frame to go with her stripey legs - great ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling Groovy :) this is such a beautiful and fun atc . I love your style Gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and funny ATC, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC, I love this image and the GROOVY CHICK fits perfectly. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Gez, I love the frame as much as I love bird legs!! zxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always think of that bird as belonging to Kaz lol! Glad to see her 'oop north' too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the funky image!! and I love the border! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is really cool hun love those stripy legs,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. she's a groooovy groovy chick!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is freakin' AMAZING GEz! I love the Barnboar, the skullies and of course the rain lady!!! The Pumpkins just make your card POP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx