Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 21 March 2011

It's that time of the year...

.............again..  I miss my Mum everyday  *sighs*..... nothing has changed there...... some days are easier than others...... my children & special friends make life worth living.......... crafting is my therapy.......I so love stamps & ink... I feel very honoured to be able to use one of my favourite stamps from Stampotique Originals on my grave card today.. Lovebirds ..... instead of colouring them in bright, tropical colours.. I left them white & shaded them with Copic pens.. hopefully, to look like doves..

I stamped & embossed Carol's small flower around the edges of the card altho the embossing isn't showing up good on the pic!

 I left a space at the bottom on the card for signing & after taking this photo.. I laminated the card to protect it against the elements...


Thank you for calling today... Gez

19 comments:

  1. this is stunning!! beautiful work hunny, hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs to you sweet Gez, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, ((((( hugs ))))) Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Gez, Sending you a big hug xxxx Lovely Grave Card its super and a adorable sentiment, Much Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely lovely tribute for your Mum darling. BIG BIG hugs for you XXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sending you a big hug and loads of love today I just wish I was there to give it you myself!!!!

    The card is just beautiful and lovely colours but the verse Gez is so perfect and has brought tears!!

    Thinking of you!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tribute to your mother, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez,

    i have been having a good look round your blog to catch up on everything I missed while I was away...wow you have been busy!!! such gorgeous work!!

    this is a fab creation, love the soft background you have created! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge hugs coming your way. A beautiful creation and such special words.
    Love and hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so meaningful. A truly beautiful tribute. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey sweetie !!!! Just want you to know thinking of you !!! Your card is beautiful !!! and a very fitting tribute !!! BIG HUGS !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a lovely tribute for your Mum.
    {{{{{{hugs}}}}}} for you Gez.
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Gez that is so emotional, reading the verse brings a lump to my throat. It's a beautiful tribute to your Mum.
    Big big hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely tribute to your mum.
    Big Hugs to you, I know that feeling.


    Sheialgh

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw that's sweet Gez - I bet your Mum would ♥ it too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card - hope you are ok I am sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya Gez sweetie... sorry you are having a tough time and thank you for sharing that wonderful verse...it is so true..I had a big lump in my throat as I read it but it certainly makes you think!!

    I love your gorgeous page...so pretty as always :D

    Thank you for your comment and thinking of me when you are having such a hard time yourself.

    (((((HUGE HUGS))))

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx