Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Stampotique Challenge #27 Sneak peak!

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge today.. where are the weeks going! 

This week's challenge is so much fun.. Vicki is our host and has challenged us to make a triptych card

The Design Team are waiting to thrill & inspire you with their creations & our Guest Designer has something fabulous to share with you too.. this week is a STAMPOTIQUE stamp only challenge.... here is a sneak peak of mine..




sorry for being a tease!! here's another shot.....


 I am looking forward to sharing my card with you soon.. thank you for calling & Well Done to last challenge's winners. 

Happy crafting. Gez

8 comments:

  1. ooooo you are a tease!!!!! I love the front of your tryptic now I am off to see the inside hahaha, HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful front, Gez! Waiting for more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to you showing it off fully as I know just how fab this card is!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo more of that lovely crackle effect going on - I love it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh its intriguing Gez, but already can feel its character coming through.....ooooooh ghosties..... Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez, can't wait to see this in full, looking great so far :-) I've done a triptych for Sunday Stampers this week, am just about to blog it.
    I haven't ordered the freezer paper yet but on ebay it's about £1.40 postage. Am going to the NEC tomorrow with Pat - not for Hobbycrafts though, we'll be spending our time in the two textile shows :-) so will see how much the freezer paper is there, it's sometimes more expensive than £3.99! I have seen it online for nearly twice that!! As for the calico, just wash it out before using to get the 'finish' out and don't use any fabric conditioner.
    My email is
    anneevo46atgooglemaildotcom Doing it like that 'cos someone said it fools the spammers.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. just fab!!! Loving the paint effect you have used! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this hunni pop by my blog i have something for you.
    Have fab weekend hugs judex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx