Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Stampotique Designer's Challenge #26 ~ sneak peak!

Time for a brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week & our first group of talented Designer's have some creative inspiration to share with you today..

The new challenge.. animals or insects.. is set by Kaz.

Throughout the next 2 weeks the Design Team will be bringing you lots of inspiration.. & I will reveal my sneak peak!


 Thank you for calling today..hope you can join us! 

A very BIG Thank You to everyone that joined our last challenge,
it was great fun seeing everyone's creations.

Happy crafting. Gez

4 comments:

  1. Your sneak peek looks intruiging ... although I have seen it in all its loveliness already haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it is going to be a good one.
    Happy Birthday to Rachel, hope she has had a good day.
    Will send you that template soon haven't forgotten. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx