Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 26 March 2011

Stampotique Designers challenge #27

It's time for Group 2 over on Stampotique Designer's Challenge to share their inspiration with you.

Vicki is our host for this challenge and has challenged us to make a triptych card.

I decided to go all Halloweeny!! & make a Gothic arch card using one of the templates from HERE

Here is my front cover.. 


I decided to use the fabulous faux barnwood technique used in week 25 over on the  Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog.

Stamps used...


would you like a peep inside?






here is my card opened up..

click to enlarge
 
Stamps used..


3025 Web
6112 Tree
6050 Relaxin'
6110 Halloween cube 2
6090 Picket Fence
6115 Weasel with "Thank You" on side (Weasel's sign!)
6117 Birds and Bugs Cube (spider)


This week is a STAMPOTIQUE only challenge. It would be great if you can join us. There is a fantastic $30 gift voucher for the winner. Good luck!

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy crafting. Gez

16 comments:

  1. perfect idea for this technique! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good Gez. I love the pumkins and I really want that tree. I would love to have ago but I only have one stamp and that's the double bee one. Bit boring for a triptych and my simple little mind.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one adorable card, Gez. Your Gothic arch turned out wonderful. I sure like the technique you used on the front, and of course the inside is filled with lots of lovely goodies to admire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The faux barnwood looks fantastic on this card!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your faux barnwood triptych, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is one of my fav SDC cards.GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this gothic style,the card is fab! Hubby really likes this too xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooohhhhh!! Spooky!! Love it all...spesh the 'cracked old door'!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh love it! Any time is a good time for a halloween card :-) Great use of the barndoor effect technique too! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is brilliant, I love the barnwood technique, and the way you have used Weasel's sign x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love it! Great card Gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow another stunner! Love the idea of the black and white with just a hint of colour and the shimmery door and background

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabby Halloween card, love the crackled BG!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful idea to use the crackle technique on this project! It's perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's really cool, love the Halloween theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx