Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 12 March 2011

Stampotique Designer's Challenge..reveal!

It's time for group 2 to share their creative inspirations with you over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge today.

This week Kaz is our hostess with the mostess and this is what her challenge to us was:

This challenge ties in brilliantly with my youngest niece's birthday which is this Friday. She will be 12 and, as well as being my crafting buddy, (or should that read stealer of my stash?) she is a huge animal lover. So I would like you to make something using an animal stamp.


I'm going to be very generous and say that the animal can include birds, bees, butterflies or other insects too.


I shall look forward to seeing your creations over the next 2 weeks.  Today is also an any stamps challenge, so feel free to join us with any animal, birds, bees, butterflies or other insects.

What a great theme! Here is my card.. 

 
I have used paper & ribbon from my stash..& a computer generated sentiment & coloured my groovy chick with Distress Inks.

Stamps used are

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance.xx 

Hope you can join us over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. 

Happy crafting. Gez


22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Gez and I love that crazy bird! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one great card hun love those legs,as she said,whish mine were that long,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ingenious!!!! What a creature, love the card and I'm sure your niece will too. Hope she has a great birthday! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funny and beautiful card, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore your groovy card Gez! Great composition! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That made me laugh Gez. I can just imagine the little bird trying to walk around in those shoes. So funny.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Gez, love it all - colours, papers, stamps; wonderful ;-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very groovy, love those skinny bird legs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez,
    Beautiful colours and layout. Fabulous image. A very pleasing card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely card Gez. Love the bird. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've complemented that unusual background paper so beautifully with your combination of Stampotique stamps but it's the white space in the centre panel that really makes the card pop!
    Have a great weekend :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous card made by one groovy chick!! LOL! Wonderful colors and layout!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card - love 'bird legs' - have ordered it as part of my prize. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card, love the colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card that you have created! And that is why you are on the DT!!! I love the colours you have used and the whole layout is fairly simple and yet very effective!
    I have an award on my blog for you today :)
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Geze, love the colors. That bird is so funny and you dit a wonderful job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very fun card - love that crazy bird!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card, love the image and the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx